|Abilities||A Zombie gains +2.|
|Great for Zombie Health. Like a vitamin only sweeter.|
Healthy Treat is an event token zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. It is obtained as a card from Trick-or-Treater, but can also be obtained as a card from Eureka or Mad Chemist. It costs 2 to play, and its ability gives a selected zombie +2.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Gourmet Trick
- Ability: A Zombie gains +2.
- Set: Token
Great for Zombie Health. Like a vitamin only sweeter.
- Added to the game.
- Set - Rarity change: Super-Rare → Common
If you are not playing with any hero with Hearty or Beastly, this is a really good card to help you back up your zombies, or even boost Trick-or-Treater himself. It is also a cheap way of activating the abilities of Trickster, Trick-or-Treater, Mad Chemist, and Paparazzi Zombie.
Play Black-Eyed Pea and Sportacus to make your opponent think twice before playing Healthy Treat. You can also Bounce the affected zombie to remove its boost. Since it is mostly given from Trick-or-Treater, removing him from the field using bonus attacks, instant-kill cards, bouncing cards and direct damage before the Zombie Tricks phase is also an option.
- Its description is a reference to its ability.
- Despite being a token card, it can be found on the collection screen.
- Its counterpart, Sugary Treat, shares this same trait.
- This has been fixed since the Thanksgiving update.