Heal Zombie is a zombie in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. He is a Spawnable Zombie released in the Legends of the Lawn DLC. He follows damaged zombies and heals them with his manual heal station strapped on his back. It heals about 12 health per second (3 health, 4 times per second). He attacks by whacking his flag and each whack deals 15 damage. The Heal Weed is his plant counterpart.
A Heal Zombie has 60 health.
The Heal Zombie chases after you if you're injured. He looks scary, but he's just trying to help!
- His healing station seems to be slightly different from the Zombie Heal Station.
- He and Vampire Zombie are the only Spawnable Zombies that can heal.
- If there no injured allies around, he will go around hitting plants with his flag, like the Flag Zombie.
- He does not actually have his heal station on his back until he reaches an injured zombie.
- He spins when he activates his healing station.
- He is the second zombie to hold a flag (the first being Flag Zombie and all of its variants)
- He was used for the "Harry the Healer" community challenge, where the players of Garden Warfare had to restore a certain amount of health points to allies using this zombie. Restoring 700,000 health would reward a Rare Pack, and 1,400,000 health restores would yield an Ultra Pack, the event was concluded on February 19. In the end the community completed both challenges. The challenge was made by a YouTuber named ZEROxFUSIONZ.
- The flag has a revival symbol instead of a healing symbol.
- He goes first on his injured summoner instead of staying or following the closest zombie injured around.
- In Garden Warfare 2, he will sometimes turn back and forth while he is healing, resulting in jerky movements.