In Backyard Battleground, Heal Weeds, if a player gets close enough to one, have a tendency to start following after the player exclusively, completely ignoring other plants, even if the player is at full health. It will not stop following the player unless the player gets far away enough or the player activates the Cactus' Garlic/Artichoke Drone. The same goes for the Flag Weed.
Stickerbook descriptionThis Weed comes equipped with magical healing generic brand adhesive bandages! Don't tell anyone, but they aren't waterproof.
- Its headgear is most likely based off the "Organic Nurse Cap" hat for the Sunflower from the first game.
- If one looks closely, one can see that it wears a backpack made of leaves.
- Ironically, its ability to drop healing sun references a scrapped ability for the Sunflower.
- Unlike Heal Zombies, Heal Weeds can heal themselves with their own sun drops.
- In Backyard Battleground, Heal Weeds do spawn along with other Weeds but Heal Zombies do not spawn.