Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Time to harvest||Four hours|
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook page
Hard-nut's rough exterior belies his soft, squishy insides. "I don't whistle at the Sunflowers, like some other plants," he says gruffly, scratching his belly against a nearby post. "It's disrespectful and objectifying. Also I can't whistle."
- It simply looks like a Wall-nut in a builder suit.
- Despite its description saying it is stronger because he has a "hard, crunchy" shell rather than the Wall-nut's "chewy" one, their shells have the same health. Its health is higher because of its hard hat, giving it two additional degrades. This also makes it the only plant in the whole series with headwear that protects the plant.
- It can resist a smash from a Weightlifter Zombie. It will trigger the first degrade, but the next bite of any zombie will make it trigger his final degrade. This may be a glitch. Only a Gargantuar Zombie can instantly kill it.
- When zombies eat it, they also eat the builders suit with it.
- When the player wins a level with a damaged Hard-nut, it will look undamaged at the end of the level. The same goes to Wall-nut and other knocked out plants.
- Its name is a portmanteau of "hard hat" and "walnut."