|Time to harvest||Four hours|
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures Facebook page
Hard-nut's rough exterior belies his soft, squishy insides. "I don't whistle at the Sunflowers, like some other plants," he says gruffly, scratching his belly against a nearby post. "It's disrespectful and objectifying. Also I can't whistle."
- Hard-nut simply looks like a Wall-nut in a builder suit.
- Despite the Hard-nut's description saying it is stronger because he has a "hard, crunchy" shell rather than the Wall-nut's "chewy" one, their shells have the same health. The Hard-nut's health is higher because of its hard hat, giving it two additional degrades. This also makes it the only plant in the whole series with headwear that protects the plant.
- It can resist a smash from a Weightlifter Zombie. It will trigger the first degrade, but the next bite of any zombie will make it trigger his final degrade. This may be a glitch. Only a Gargantuar Zombie can instantly kill a Hard-nut.
- When zombies eat Hard-nut, they also eat the builders suit with it.
- When the player wins a level with a damaged Hard-nut, it will look undamaged at the end of the level. The same goes to Wall-nut and other knocked out plants.
- Its name is a portmanteau of "hard hat" and "walnut."