|Tribe||Science Imp Trick|
|Abilities||Make a 6/5 Copter Commando Imp.|
|Refuses to fly over water due to a severe case of aquaphobia.|
Its name is a portmanteau of "hail," referring to the fact that it summons a Copter Commando and "helicopter," referring to the vehicle that the Copter Commando pilots.
Refuses to fly over water due to a severe case of aquaphobia.
- ▲ Set - Rarity change: Premium - Uncommon → Basic - Common.
- Description change: Was originally Beats hailing a cab.
This trick is similar to the Beam Me Up trick, and the strategies that work for Beam Me Up will most likely work with this trick.
This trick summons a powerful zombie with high strength and health points, so it should be used in a poorly defended lane or a lane with no plants, or one with a dangerous plant, and since it is used on the trick phase, the plant hero cannot stop it until next turn, usually resulting in a guaranteed 6 damage to the hero. However, a downside of this trick is that it cannot summon the Copter Commando on a water lane, making the zombie more vulnerable to damage.
See Copter Commando.
- The ability states that this trick summons a Copter Commando Imp, while the summoned zombie is only named Copter Commando.
- Before the 1.2.11 update, it used to have an unique card description. However, after the mentioned update, the Hail-a-Copter uses the Copter Commando's description.
- The card description mentions why the Copter Commando Imp can't go on the water lane, despite the fact it should be able to fly over water.