|Abilities||When played: Another Plant gets +2/+2.|
|She's always bringing out the best in others.|
Grow-Shroom is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Mega-Grow class. It costs 3 to play, and has 2/1. It has no traits, and its ability gives another plant +2/+2 when it is played, excluding itself. Its zombie counterpart is Loudmouth.
Its name is a combination of "grow," referring to its ability (gaining stats are the same as 'growing bigger' in this game), and "mushroom," referring to the fact that it is a mushroom plant.
- Class: Mega-Grow
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played: Another Plant gets +2/+2.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
She's always bringing out the best in others.
Grow-Shroom itself is pretty mediocre, being a bit expensive compared to its low stats. However, its ability allows it to make a plant stronger, and act as a shield to protect it if that plant has Team-Up, or at least block some incoming damage.
However, since Grow-Shroom cannot boost itself, you need another plant on the field for it to activate its ability, so keep that in mind.
However, its ability is the more dangerous side of this plant, as stat boosts for plants are never good for you. Therefore, you should figure out a way to deal with the boosted plant too.
It it highly recommended to not Bounce this plant, as your opponent can play this again.
- It is the first new mushroom the player obtains in the game.
- It resembles a bigger Sun-shroom with a blue cap.
- It is the only mushroom plant in the Mega-Grow class.
- In Behind The Seeds trailer, its cap is yellow, making its appearance look exactly like Sun-shroom. This could mean that Grow-Shroom was originally going to be Sun-shroom, but later changed to the Grow-Shroom we know.