|Abilities||When played: Another Plant gets +2/+2.|
|She's always bringing out the best in others.|
Grow-Shroom is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Mega-Grow class. It costs 3 to play, and has 2/1. It has no traits, and its ability gives another plant +2/+2 when it is played, excluding this plant. Its zombie counterpart is Loudmouth.
Its name is a combination of "grow," referring to its ability, as gaining stats are the same as 'growing bigger' in this game, and "mushroom," referring to the fact that it is a mushroom plant.
- Class: Mega-Grow
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played: Another Plant gets +2/+2.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
She's always bringing out the best in others.
Grow-Shroom itself is pretty mediocre, being a bit expensive for its low stats. However, its ability allows it to make a plant stronger, and act as a shield to protect it if that plant has Team-Up, or at least block some incoming damage.
However, since Grow-Shroom cannot boost itself, you need another plant on the field for it to activate its ability, so keep that in mind.
Captain Combustible can also use this in a mushroom deck, to protect it with Punish-Shroom, and to buff it with Buff-Shroom. It will also buff a plant in the process, which can be great for mushroom rushes.
However, its ability is the more dangerous side of this plant, as stat boosts for plants are never good for you. Therefore, you should figure out a way to deal with the boosted plant too. Tricks such as Rocket Science or Locust Swarm and Deadly zombies can destroy the boosted plant while Bouncing the boosted plant can reset its stats.
It it highly recommended to not Bounce this plant, as your opponent can play this again, which can buff another plant.
- It is the first new mushroom the player obtains in the game.
- It resembles a bigger Sun-shroom with a blue cap.
- It is the only mushroom plant in the Mega-Grow class.
- In the Behind The Seeds trailer, its cap is yellow, making its appearance look exactly like Sun-shroom. This could mean that Grow-Shroom was originally going to be Sun-shroom, but later changed to the current Grow-Shroom.