|Special||Summons Blew Zombies|
|First seen||Kongfu World - Day 7|
|Gong Zombie is the first generation of dancing zombies, can summon terrible Blew Zombies. Oh! And you do do not let him summon zombies blew too much, or you will lose very badly plants Oh! The play, naturally is to use a remote plant or to remotely Fire Gourd could spike it up.|
Gong Zombie (铜锣僵尸; pinyin: tóngluó jiāngshī) is a zombie in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is encountered in Kongfu World - Day 8. It summons Blew Zombies when it bangs its gong. When it does so, one to four Blew Zombies will spawn on the lawn. After losing its arm, the Gong Zombie cannot summon Blew Zombies.
Summons Blew Zombies while banging his gong.
Gong Zombie is similar to Dancing Zombie, so he can summon terrible Blew Zombies. Oh! Make sure not to let him summon Blew Zombies too often, or you will have a great loss of your plants. The strategy, obviously, is to use a remote plant or Fire Gourd to kill him immediately.
In Chinese: 敲锣打鼓，能召唤自爆僵尸的出现。
- Its walking animation is the same as a Pirate Zombie.
- Its almanac entry references a version of Plants vs. Zombies, and a strategy against it too.
- Also, it is similar to Dancing Zombie as stated above.
- Because its gong is made of gold, a type of non-magnetic metal, Magnet-shroom cannot steal it.
- It shares this trait with Excavator Zombie.