|Special||Summons Blew Zombies|
|First seen||Kongfu World - Day 7|
Gong Zombie is originally the cousin of Blew Zombie. However, the difference is, Gong Zombie is more interested in musical instruments.
Gong Zombie (铜锣僵尸; pinyin: tóngluó jiāngshī) is a zombie in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. He is encountered in Kongfu World - Day 8. He summons Blew Zombies when he bangs his gong. When he does so, one to four Blew Zombies will spawn on the lawn. After losing his arm, the Gong Zombie cannot summon Blew Zombies.
功夫铜锣僵尸 (Gong Zombie)
Summons Blew Zombies while banging his gong.Gong Zombie is originally the cousin of Blew Zombie. However, the difference is, Gong Zombie is more interested in musical instruments.
- His walking animation is the same as a Pirate Zombie.
- Many Kongfu World zombies share this trait.
- He is similar to Dancing Zombie as stated above.
- A difference is that the Blew Zombies summoned blow up the plants rather than normal backup dances which act like normal zombies.
- Because his gong is made of copper, a type of non-magnetic metal, Magnet-shroom cannot steal it.
- It shares this trait with Excavator Zombie.