Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Special||Summons Blew Zombies|
|First seen||Kongfu World - Day 7|
|Gong Zombie is the first generation of dancing zombies, can summon terrible Blew Zombies. Oh! And you do do not let him summon zombies blew too much, or you will lose very badly plants Oh! The play, naturally is to use a remote plant or to remotely Fire Gourd could spike it up.|
Gong Zombie (铜锣僵尸; pinyin: tóngluó jiāngshī) is a zombie in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. He is encountered in Kongfu World - Day 8. He summons Blew Zombies when he bangs his gong. When he does so, one to four Blew Zombies will spawn on the lawn. After losing his arm, the Gong Zombie cannot summon Blew Zombies.
Summons Blew Zombies while banging his gong.
Gong Zombie is similar to Dancing Zombie, so he can summon terrible Blew Zombies. Oh! Make sure not to let him summon Blew Zombies too often, or you will have a great loss of your plants. The strategy, obviously, is to use a remote plant or Fire Gourd to kill him immediately.
In Chinese: 敲锣打鼓，能召唤自爆僵尸的出现。
- His walking animation is the same as a Pirate Zombie.
- His Almanac entry references a version of Plants vs. Zombies, and a strategy against it too.
- Also, he is similar to Dancing Zombie as stated above.
- Because his gong is made of gold, a type of non-magnetic metal, Magnet-shroom cannot steal it.
- It shares this trait with Excavator Zombie.