The Golf Star showed promise from an early age. Unfortunately, his habit of destroying finely manicured lawns got him booted off the PVGA tour for good.
Utilize the Golf Cannon's super-fast rate of fire, extended zoom and impeccable accuracy!
Golf Star's primary weapon is the Golf Cannon which has the highest firing rate out of any weapon (20 shots per second compared to the Hockey Star's 15 shots per second) and can zoom the furthest out of all other All-Stars. It deals 5 impact damage and 6 critical damage at short range; whereas it deals 3 damage for both critical and non-critical hits at long range.
With Imp Punt, the All-Star punts an Imp that rolls forward and explodes after a short time, deals 150 damage.
With the Sprint Tackle, the All-Star rushes forward, dealing 75 damage and knocks plants into the sky. This can serve as a short-ranged attack.
Dummy Shield is a shield that the All-Star places to protect himself.
An alternate ability of Imp Punt, Long Bomb allows the All-Star kicks an Imp up very high, which explodes when he lands and deals 150 damage.
An alternate ability of Sprint Tackle, Ultra Tackle does 90 damage but has a longer recharge time.
An alternate ability of Dummy Shield, the player can have four Shield Decoys, but it is weaker.
An extra hole helps him to cool off faster after overheating.
Extra dimples help you to shoot for longer without overheating.
These legendary, antique club heads allow you to hit each shot harder, resulting in increased damage.
The two main perks of the Golf Star is its extremely fast rate of fire at 20 shots per second and its ability to zoom in further than all other variants, making this variant good for more long-range support-oriented tasks. The Golf Star, however, has a rather annoying downside. When firing the Golf Cannon, the player's screen will start shaking mildly but rapidly, enough to make long-range precision shooting challenging, with close-range fighting harder as well, since it may be hard to stay focused on your target with your view constantly shaking frantically.
- The PVGA in his description is a parody of the PGA, or the Professional Golfers Association.
- The "19th Hole" upgrade is also a reference to popular term "18th Hole" used in golfing, used to refer to the last course of the game.
- Before its weapon starts shooting, Golf Star yells out "Fore!", a golf term meaning a warning from oncoming golf balls.
- Golf Star, Tennis Star and Wrestling Star are the only All-Star variants that do not have a number on their back.
- Golf Star's rate of fire is so fast (at 20 shots per second) that it becomes noticeably slower when he is gooped. Other All-Star variants fire slow enough to make this difference unnoticeable.