God of Wealth
God of Wealth was a zombie in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It could be found in exclusive events that ran until February 24, 2015, along with Lion Dancer Zombie, where it only appears in the final wave. God of Wealth can also be found three times per day in a regular level. It immediately goes to the second lane and floats around from left to right. It attacks by firing gold pieces upward which can rain down on a random plant. When killed, it drops six gold coins and a red packet. This red packet, when opened, can give the player items, Puzzle Pieces for Big Wave Beach related plants, item Puzzle Pieces, costume Puzzle Pieces for Big Wave Beach plants, as well as Lord Bamboo.
- When killed, it loses its hat, scepter, scroll, and flies away distraught.
- It is the fourth zombie to have its own event. The others are Treasure Yeti, Dr. Zomboss, and Lion Dancer Zombie.
- It is the third kind of zombie to change lanes. The others are the Zombots excluding Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC and Zombot Multi-stage Masher.
- The sign it holds says "招财进脑", a pun on the Chinese well-wishing phrase "招财进宝".
- God of Wealth is the only zombie that is not a boss but has Undying toughness.
- It and Treasure Yeti are only the zombies which can run away of the screen. However, Treasure Yeti cannot run away if it is defeated.