|Tribe||Flower Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Transform a Zombie with the highest Attack into a 1/1 Goat.|
|Rose turns Zombies into goats because... GOATS!|
Goatify is Rose's premium legendary plant signature superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Smarty and Solar classes. It costs 1 to play, and its ability transforms a zombie with the highest strength into a 1/1 Goat. If there are 2 or more zombies with the highest strength, Rose can decide which zombie to transform into a Goat.
- Classes: Smarty, Solar
- Tribes: Flower Superpower Trick
- Ability: Transform a Zombie with the highest Attack into a 1/1 Goat.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Rose turns Zombies into goats because... GOATS!
- ▲ Ability change: "Transform a random zombie into a 1/1 Goat". → "Transform a zombie with the highest strength into a 1/1 Goat".
Goatify is a useful superpower if there is a very powerful zombie such as Zombot 1000 or Octo Zombie. However, it can only affect one zombie, so it may not the best idea to use in hordes of strong zombies. Play this as soon as a big threat appears.
Playing this when a Zookeeper or a Cat Lady is a bit risky since Goat is classified as a pet card and playing this trick counts as playing the Goat, Zookeeper and Cat Lady's abilities activate, which can hurt more than it can help you.
It is best not to focus everything on one zombie to make it an obvious target. Having many threats, a Zookeeper, or a Cat Lady on the field makes this superpower less devastating and lessens the chance of Goatify being played.
- In the Brazilian version of Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, the description says "Rose turns Zombies into goats because...SHE LOVES GOATS!"