|Tribe||Flower Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Transform a Zombie with the highest Attack into a 1/1 Goat.|
|Rose turns Zombies into goats because... GOATS!|
Goatify is Rose's premium legendary plant signature superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Smarty and Solar classes. It costs 1 to play, and its ability transforms a zombie with the highest strength into a Goat. If there are 2 or more zombies with the highest strength, Rose can choose which zombie to transform into a Goat.
- Classes: Smarty, Solar
- Tribes: Flower Superpower Trick
- Ability: Transform a Zombie with the highest Attack into a 1/1 Goat.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Rose turns Zombies into goats because... GOATS!
- ▲ Ability change: Transform a random zombie into a 1/1 Goat. → Transform a zombie with the highest strength into a 1/1 Goat.
Goatify is a useful superpower if there is a very powerful and threatening zombie such as Zombot 1000 or Octo Zombie. However, it can only affect one zombie, so it may not the best idea to use in hordes of strong zombies. Play it as soon as a big threat appears.
Playing it against a Beastly or Crazy hero can be dangerous, as when a Zookeeper, a Cat Lady, or an Unlife of the Party is on the field, they get boosted due to Goat being a pet (or in case of Unlife of the Party, the Goat gives him a boost), which can potentially hurt more than it can help you.
It is best not to focus everything on one zombie to make it an obvious target. As a Crazy hero, swarming the field with zombies will make Rose try to stall them, potentially denying her the chance to play Goatify. Having an Unlife of the Party in play does work as well. If you play as a Beastly hero, you can have a Zookeeper or a Cat Lady on the field for preparation, so as to take advantage of the Goat's pet tribe.
- In the Brazilian version of Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, the description says "Rose turns Zombies into goats because...SHE LOVES GOATS!"
- Despite this trick counting as playing a pet, Goatify is not a pet card, as only zombie cards can be in the pet tribe.