Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Goatify is the third ability for Rose in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. When used, Rose will transform any zombie into a goat for a short time. Goatify can turn more than one zombie into goats if they are standing together. Zombies turned into goats can do a ramming attack named Stinky Goat Ram, doing damage and knocking anybody that they collide into. Stinky Goats also have three other abilities. Goat Scratch does not do any damage, but makes the player scratch itself and Goat Bleat is similar, though bleating itself. Goat Jump makes the player jump in a spot, doing absolutely nothing.
Its name is possibly a portmanteau of "Goat," referring to the animal the zombies are transformed into, and the suffix "-ify", commonly used to describe a spell that transforms the victim into something else.
The rudest and weirdest of Rose's ancient spells transforms Zombie foes into stinky old goats!
While it might seem powerful, Goatify is extremely difficult to hit, as it has an incredibly small hitbox, making its collision into a zombie very unlikely. However, a good Rose player should treat Goatify like its primary weapons capability to home in on targets, by following the target with their crosshair, to increase the chances of landing Goatify.
If the player doesn't have a very good aim with Rose, they can instead use Time Snare, followed by Goatify, as the slowing effects of Time Snare can also increase the chances of landing it.
Goatify is super useful against snipers because once turned into Goats, they are far from all plants and they cannot damage any of your teammates. But even if this can be super effective, it is hard to hit snipers from long distances, so use this against snipers only if you are experienced with this ability.
A good use of the Goatify against zombies is when any Captain Deadbeard or any Engineer is on one of their turrets (Cannon Rodeo for example). Rose can goatify them, when they go back in their normal state, the turret ability must cool down before using it again. this could be useful when Rose is at low health and there is a turret near, this will provide protection.
If you're hit, you're main priority is to run for your lives. If you don't, Rose might vanquish you. Even in groups you won't last long due to your poor attack and useless abilities. Therefore, running is your best option.
- It is similar to Wizard Zombie in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- However, Rose turns zombies into goats while Wizard Zombie turns plants into sheep.
- Vanquished Goats always reward the same experience as a hero zombie, regardless of the type of zombie it was originally.
- If the player goatifies 100 zombies, they will earn the You've Goat to Be Kidding Me! achievement.
- In the Graveyard Variety DLC, the effect of it could no longer be reduced by damaging the target, and the effect duration was also reduced.
- In the Bible, sheep were associated with good and goats with evil. This could explain why Rose turns Zombies into Goats, as well as the Wizard Zombie turning plants into sheep, considering the time periods they come from.
- The Stinky Goat created by this, Assistant Manager Bitey and Zomburger Artist are the only playable characters to lack an ability that can damage enemies.
- However, the Stinky Goat had a damaging ability in the beta, but was removed for unknown reasons.