Goat is a triassic uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. It can also be transformed by Goatify, Rose's signature superpower. It costs 0 to play, and has 1/1. It does not have any traits, and its ability gives it +1/+1 when another Goat is hurt, including it and Hover-Goat 3000.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: This gets +1/+1 when any kind of Goat is hurt.
- Set: Triassic - Uncommon
Hungry... Smelly... A lot like a Zombie but with 100% more goat.
- Set - Rarity change: Token → Triassic - Uncommon
- ▲ Ability added: This gets +1/+1 when any kind of Goat is hurt.
Goat's stats are very low, but it has its own uses. Since it costs 0, it can be played as a free fighter, much like Puff-Shroom, allowing you to save brains for tricks while putting offensive pressure on your opponent. It is also useful at swarming zombies for Zookeeper, Cat Lady, Unlife of the Party, and Bad Moon Rising, but only Immorticia can do this combo naturally.
Goat's ability, while more useful than Half-Banana's, can only activate so many times, as Goat will typically be destroyed upon taking damage, and boosting Goat, of all zombies, is a waste. Hover-Goat 3000 also counts towards Goat's ability and can take more hits due to its Bouncing ability, but it only activates once per turn normally, and twice at most (if Hover-Goat 3000 is hurt during the Plants Play phase and is teleported back in the Zombie Tricks phase). But the more Goats on the field, the more useful its ability becomes, although it should still be treated as extra gravy.
Almost every attack from any plant or damaging trick will be able to take it down as it only has one health, so there should not be any difficulty defeating it. However, its ability can be troublesome, especially if there are many Goats on the field.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Goat.
- If Goat is played, the Goatify animation (in which a zombie is hit by a red ray of magic) will still be played.
- Before update 1.2.11, it was the only card in the game with the opposing side's classes, being Kabloom and Smarty, which are the classes that Nightcap leads.
- It, Swabbie, Puff-Shroom, and Lil' Buddy are the only cards that cost 0 naturally. Coincidentally, all of them have 1.