Gnomes are the basic enemy unit in the gamemode Infinity Time, and Trials of Gnomus. They appear as stereotypical garden gnomes and come in 5 colors which consists red, green, blue, yellow and multi-colored. Gnomes drop Time Shards worth 50 health when defeated in Infinity Time.
- Standard Gnomes - attack the player by rushing up to them and hitting them with their hammers. They deal 20 damage. They can also throw explosive apples as a ranged attack.
- Shieldy Gnomes - Carries a garden-themed shield that blocks incoming attacks while taking damage itself. Once the shield is destroyed, they become normal Gnomes
- Shooty Gnomes - Carry a ray gun attached to a backpack and attack by shooting a burst of three blaster bolts that travel in a steep parabolic arc, culminating at the player's current location. The Shots deal 10 damage each.
- Explody Gnomes - Move slightly faster than other Gnomes, attacks by running up to the player and detonating the bomb they carry. The explosion deals 50 damage at point blank range and the damage decreases over range.
- Giga Gnomes - A bigger, tougher and more harmful variant of the Standard Gnome. It is a Boss and is slower but has stronger attacks, dealing 300 damage for melee hit and around 160-180 for its ranged beam attack. The Giga Gnome drops Time Shards worth 200 health when defeated, unlike other Gnomes.
- The Standard Gnome appears the most in Infinity Time out of any Gnome (excluding waves 2, 4, and Nemesis Waves).
- The Gnomes have very stiff movement. They move forward by sliding and jumping and jump in order to successfully hit lower angles due to their apparent inability to bend down (or bend at all).