|Absorbs||23.5 normal damage shots|
|Special||Removes negative effects|
(shrunken Glitter Zombies can only cover one tile behind her)
|First seen||Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 6|
|Glitter Zombie inspires zombies everywhere to boogie their brains out, whether it's just one moment or maybe forever, or at least until the lights come on and they're kicking everybody out.|
Glitter Zombie is the sixth zombie encountered in Neon Mixtape Tour in Plants vs. Zombies 2 (the fifth in the Chinese version). When the pop jam plays, it will emit a 3x1 rainbow trail behind itself, protecting all zombies from incoming damage until it is killed or for the duration of its jam. The rainbow also negates negative effects from plants such as Kernel-pult's butter, Stallia's perfume, and Iceberg Lettuce's freezing effect. It will also kill any plants instantly when the pop jam is playing and when it encounters them, except Spikeweed, Spikerock, Cactus, and Celery Stalker when hiding. However, the rainbow trail cannot protect Zombot Multi-stage Masher, and the zombie itself. It also moves a bit faster than a Basic Zombie.
The sound produced by Glitter Zombie's rainbow effect.
Glitter Zombie has blonde hair growing down to the back and a right fringe partially covering its right eye. It wears makeup, as seen, three black strokes around its eyes. It wears a tucked-in pink shirt where its sleeves end midway up the shoulders. It also wears something that appears to be a corset and under, a long pink skirt with striped lines colored magenta, blue, and purple respectively. It also wears a pair of white rollerskates with yellow wheels and above, puffy pink socks. Finally, it has two large bracelets on its right arm, blue and magenta respectively.
Trails glamorous rainbows that protect zombies behind her when she's feeling the beat.
Glitter Zombie inspires zombies everywhere to boogie their brains out, whether it's just one moment or maybe forever, or at least until the lights come on and they're kicking everybody out.
Despite being weak in terms of health, its ability to protect zombies behind it, as well as its ability to insta-kill plants by rolling over them during its pop jam, can cause this zombie to become very problematic. Since it will continue to provide immunity for the duration of its jam, or until destroyed, it is highly recommended to eliminate this zombie as fast as possible.
- Multi-directional plants such as Snapdragon or Lightning Reed can take out multiple Glitter Zombies at a time, making it easier to reduce the amount of zombies protected by the rainbow.
- Slowing plants or immobilizing plants such as Winter Melon and Stunion respectively, allow the player to slow down this zombie to an extent where other zombies can walk in front of her, removing their protection from damage.
- Spikeweed, Spikerock, Cactus, and Celery Stalker (while hiding) cannot be killed by getting run over, making them effective at surviving to be able to continue to defeat other zombies. This is not recommended when Arcade Zombies or Hair Metal Gargantuars are nearby.
- Chard Guard and Primal Peashooter can be very effective at stalling and knocking Glitter Zombies back, exposing the zombies it was protecting. But there is a downside. Both plants can knock other Zombies back into its rainbow trail, thus one should be careful when using them.
- Be careful, if you use Hypno-shroom to deal with it when the pop jam is playing, then that's a bad idea since the hypnotized zombie will be instantly killed. Hypnotizing a zombie to a Gargantuar will instead be tossed by it and eventually eat the player's brain if the player fails to kill it unless the player is lucky for the jam to change or they use immobilizing plants on it.
- It may be a reference to the 1980 movie Xanadu, which features roller skating muses with rainbow trails.
- It may also be based off the "Roller Zombie" from Plants vs. Zombies: Official Guide to Protecting Your Brains.
- It is the fifth zombie that supports zombies, with the others being Shield Zombie, Zombie King, Arbiter-X and Dr. Zomboss.
- It and Parasol Zombie are the only female zombies to wear visible makeup.
- When its pop jam is playing, it is the fifth zombie that can instantly destroy Infi-nut's force field, the others being Mecha-Football Zombie, Zombot Tomorrow-tron, Turquoise Skull Zombie, and MC Zom-B when its rap jam plays.
- It can instantly kill any hypnotized zombie while its pop jam is playing. However, Gargantuars will get kicked back instead.
- If it successfully kicks a hypnotized Gargantuar into the player's house, the hypnotized Gargantuar will eat the player's brains. A video of it can be seen here.
- Its rainbow cannot protect Neon Bucketheads and Punk Zombies from getting their buckets and heads, respectively, taken away by Magnet-shroom; cannot protect zombies from Sun Bean's Plant Food effect, and from getting hypnotized by Hypno-shroom.
- If Chili Bean is used on a zombie protected by the rainbow, the zombie will get glitched, and will just stand on where it is with its fainted color, unable to move nor perform any other actions. It will not die by the Chili Bean but it can be killed by other plants.
- If one of it is in another's rainbow, it will not turn pink or become protected by its. Zombot Multi-stage Masher also cannot be protected by rainbows, presumably for balancing purposes.
- There is a glitch on some devices on where the glitter trail may not fade out, but will be a solid view.
- In Modern Day, it moves faster. This is because Jams are only exclusive to Neon Mixtape Tour, in which the pop jam reduces the zombies' speed by half.