List of Nemesis'
- Mass Pea (Electro Pea)
- Launches 3 Electric Peas at the Mecha-Cat.
- Can turn into a Pea Gatling, which is more powerful than the standard version.
- Citron Overload ( Iron Citron in Iron Mode)
- Shoots 5 powerful Mech-Breaker shots to the Mecha-Cat
- Giant Stalk (BBQ Corn
- Uses Shuck Shots against the Mecha Cat.
- Can call in a Butter Barrage with bigger range.
- Ultra Commander (Tank Commander)
- Shoots up to 4 explosive rounds to the Junkasaurus.
- Giga Imp (Lil'Drake)
- Fires rapidly damaging flames to the Junkasaurus.
- Cozmic Mayhem (Cozmic Brainz)
- Runs fast and launches three very damaging Super Ultra Balls onto the Junkasaurus
Each of them can summon 3 smaller versions of their variant to attack the Infinite Robot.(With the exceptions of Ultra Commander that spawns General Supremos and Citron Overload that spawns regular deactivated Iron Citrons)
They are summoned by Gnome Kings except for the Blue Gnome King:
- The Green Gnome King summons Mass Pea/Ultra Commander
- The Yellow Gnome King summons Citron Overload/Giga Imp
- The Red Gnome King summons Giant Stalk/Cozmic Mayhem
- Gnomus the Gnome King summons two of the following Giant Plants/Zombies
In multiplayer, the Gnome Kings may spawn 2 versions of the same Giant Nemesis or have a combination of 2 to make it harder for the team to progress (Example: Yellow Gnome King may summon Ultra Commander and Giga Imp at the same time).
- Interestingly, these plants and zombies are stronger than the plant and zombies bosses. These could possibly be in Infinity Time to take their places, yet the regular bosses still appear in Infinity Time.
- Coincidentally enough they are bigger models of their normal version, but enlarged on the point of view of a Gnome.
- Cozmic Mayhem despite being Cozmic brainz, has a mask on the face.
- When this characters are damaged it can be heard closely their respective voice files but low-pitched. Same applies when they are vanquished.