Gatling Pea Zombie
This zombie shoots four peas at a time.
|Health:||10 normal damage shots|
|Special:||Shoots four peas at a time|
|First encountered:||ZomBotany 2|
|Only appears in ZomBotany 2|
The Gatling Pea Zombie is a type of zombie/plant mix only found in the mini-game ZomBotany 2. Much like the Peashooter Zombie, it fires four peas at a time at the player's plants. With Wall-nuts, Tall-nuts, or Pumpkins protecting their plants, they should be of little threat. The only time problems arise are when they eat a Garlic, Imitater while it's changing, or any other vital plant with no protection; however, they are still one of the most dangerous of the ZomBotany Zombies. Like all other ZomBotany Zombies, they do not have a Suburban Almanac Entry.
The Gatling Pea Zombie absorbs 10 normal damage shots and its appearance changes upon an absorption of 5 normal damage shots before dying at 10 normal damage shots.
The Gatling Pea Zombies are one of the most dangerous zombies in the ZomBotany 2, so make sure to use defensive plants to protect your plants. However, if your Wall-nuts, Tall-nuts or Pumpkins have already been badly damaged, you should replant them or use Wall-nut First Aid to avoid them being eaten. It is also a good idea to have two or three Peashooters in each row, so that Gatling Pea Zombies will die faster. In the pool lanes, just put a Tangle Kelp on the first square in front of them. If a pea hits a Torchwood, the pea will not light on fire, but damage the Torchwood instead.
- When this zombie is in the pool, the peas come out of the Gatling Pea Zombie's helmet.
- The Gatling Pea Zombie is the only ZomBotany Zombie that is an upgrade plant.
- The Gatling Pea Zombie will still appear in ZomBotany 2, even if the player hasn't purchased the Gatling Pea from Crazy Dave yet.
- Like the Gatling Pea, the Gatling Pea Zombie sometimes shoots three peas instead of four.
- The Gatling Pea Zombie is one of three zombies to have facepaint. The others being the Football Zombie and its giga form.
- In the iPad version, the Gatling Pea Zombie will show the straps, and therefore would have a long neck.
- In the iPod/iPhone versions of the Gatling Pea Zombie, if the player looks carefully, they can see his head is floating a little bit off his body, so they can see the zombie's inside (when they knock his head off).
- Although Snow Peas and Winter Melons slow down this zombie, Gatling Pea Zombies still fire at their normal rate.
- It shares this trait with the Peashooter Zombie.
- Like Gatling Pea, this zombie is wearing a helmet but still has low toughness.
- It is odd that there is a Gatling Pea Zombie but there is no Repeater Zombie.