- For other uses, see Gatling Pea (disambiguation).
Gatling Pea is a Rare Spawnable Plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. The Gatling Pea shoots a bunch of small peas at zombies, dealing 3-4 damage each and fires rapidly. Its attack is called Small Pea. The zombie counterpart is the Gatling Bot.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Focuses in on one target at a time, unleashing a barrage of rapid-fire peas.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
LONG RANGE: RAPID FIRE
Focuses in on one target at a time, unleashing a barrage of rapid fire peas.
A Gatling Pea has about 102 health.
The Gatling Pea is a decently strong potted plant and can be considered as a direct upgrade from the Pea Repeater. Use it wherever you would use a Pea Repeater, but remember that the Gatling Pea is rarer than the Pea Repeater, so use them with caution. However, it deals low damage in a rapid-fire fashion but no splash damage, so it isn't quite useful when they're a bunch of zombies next to each other.
- It and Cob Cannon (renamed to Corn Mortar) are the only upgrade plants from Plants vs. Zombies to reappear in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.
- In the original Plants vs. Zombies, this plant was the only pea-shooting plant that shot the most peas at a time and did the most damage for a pea-shooting plant, four peas. In Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, this plant was nerfed and does quite little damage for each pea it shoots.
- For some reason, it is called both Gatling Pea and Pea Gatling in the game.
- Due to Pea Gatling being an ability, there's a chance this was an oversight or an error.