- For other uses, see Gatling Pea (disambiguation).
Gatling Pea is a Rare Spawnable Plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. The Gatling Pea shoots a bunch of small peas at an enemy, dealing three to four damage each and fires rapidly. Its attack is called Small Pea. The zombie counterpart is the Gatling Bot.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Focuses in on one target at a time, unleashing a barrage of rapid-fire peas.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
LONG RANGE: RAPID FIRE
Focuses in on one target at a time, unleashing a barrage of rapid fire peas.
A Gatling Pea has about 102 health.
The Gatling Pea is a decently strong potted plant and can be considered as a direct upgrade from the Pea Repeater. Use it wherever you would use a Pea Repeater, but remember that the Gatling Pea is rarer than the Pea Repeater, so use them with caution. However, it deals low damage in a rapid-fire fashion but no splash damage, so it isn't quite useful when they're a bunch of zombies next to each other.
- It and Cob Cannon (renamed to Corn Mortar) are the only upgrade plants from Plants vs. Zombies to reappear in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.
- In the original Plants vs. Zombies, this plant was the only pea-shooting plant that shot the most peas at a time and did the most damage for a pea-shooting plant, four peas. In Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, this plant was nerfed and does quite little damage for each pea it shoots.
- For some reason, it is called both Gatling Pea and Pea Gatling in the game.
- Due to Pea Gatling being an ability, there's a chance this was an oversight or an error.