|Tribe||Gourmet Gargantuar Trick|
|Abilities||Make 3 random Gargantuars in random Lanes.|
|This party doesn't make reservations.|
Gargantuars' Feast is a premium legendary zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It costs 12 to play, and its ability makes 3 random Gargantuar zombies on random lanes.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribes: Gourmet Gargantuar Trick
- Ability: Make 3 random Gargantuars in random lanes.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
This party doesn't make reservations.
Due to its high brain cost, it can rarely be used. However, using multiple Gentleman Zombies (Professor Brainstorm only) and Gargologists (Z-Mech only) can easily get the player to play this earlier. If the player manages to play this, the player will most likely win, as you will get three zombies of the most powerful tribe in the game. Mixed-Up Gravedigger (Impfinity Only) is a good zombie to play the next turn (provided that there is an empty lane) as he will hide all spawned Gargantuars plus himself in gravestones, resetting their stats (undoing damages done to them during the previous turn) as well as re-activating special abilities from Rodeo Gargantuar or Zombot 1000. Electric Boogaloo can be able to buff these Gargantuars using certain tricks or Loudmouth.
However, this is very luck-based: you may get as lucky as getting a Zombot 1000 to being unlucky and getting Imp-Throwing Gargantuar. Thus, only use it should you will go late game and hope that you get good Gargantuars.
The Gargantuars you can get from this card varies:
- Zombot 1000
- Imp-Throwing Gargantuar
- Wizard Gargantuar
- Smashing Gargantuar
- Wannabe Hero
- Nurse Gargantuar
- Surprise Gargantuar
- Deep Sea Gargantuar
- Rodeo Gargantuar
This card is rarely used, so the player should not worry about this card at all. However, if the time comes, the player has very little chance of properly dealing with it. Should you survive the attack after the trick, using plants like Kernel Corn or The Great Zucchini could help lowering the threat of this. The player should try and quickly defeat any zombie hero with Crazy just in case this happens.
In a worse case scenario, use Squash to destroy some of the Gargantuars if the player is using a Solar class. Since all Gargantuars have above 4, using Doom-Shroom should be able to get rid of all those spawned Gargantuars easily assuming the player survived the onslaught of Gargantuars. Beware, Doom-Shroom will also destroy your strong plants if you use it. If the player has acquired this card, Grapes of Wrath can also help ease the situation, as it can provide an easy 6 damage to the zombie hero if one of the summoned Gargantuar cards has defeated it.
If you see the zombie hero has saved 12, there is a big chance they are about to use this trick, so prepare your defense against it or if you can. You can use Brainana to take away all of the zombie hero's brains. Another way to avoid someone playing this card is to defeat the opponent before round 12 because round 12 is a death trap, especially if your opponent is a Crazy hero (keep in mind that Brainy heroes can also acquire this card via Mad Chemist).
- It is the most expensive card in the entire game.
- It is one of two cards that can summon other legendary cards (Zombot 1000), the others being Zombot Plank Walker, which can summon Shieldcrusher Viking and Barrel of Deadbeards.
- Coincidentally, both of them are legendary cards themselves and are zombies cards.
- It and Zombot's Wrath are the only cards to feature Dr. Zomboss.
- Coincidentally, both of them are tricks from the Crazy class and are from the Gargantuar tribe.
- However, Maniacal Laugh also features Dr. Zomboss, but only seen in a screen.
- It and Wall-Nut Bowling are the only legendary tricks in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- Coincidentally, both of them have the highest cost of a trick in their respective classes; Gargantuars' Feast is the highest costing zombie trick, and Wall-Nut Bowling is the highest costing plant trick.