|Tribe||Gourmet Gargantuar Trick|
|Abilities||Make 3 random Gargantuars in random Lanes.|
|This party doesn't make reservations.|
Gargantuars' Feast is a premium legendary zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It costs 12 to play, and its ability makes 3 random Gargantuar zombies on random lanes.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribes: Gourmet Gargantuar Trick
- Ability: Make 3 random Gargantuars in random lanes.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
This party doesn't make reservations.
Due to its high brain cost, it is rarely used. However, using multiple Gentleman Zombies and Gargologists can easily allow the player to play this earlier. If the player manages to play this, the player will most likely win, as you will get three zombies of the most powerful tribe in the game. Mixed-Up Gravedigger is a good zombie to play the next turn, as he will hide all spawned Gargantuars plus himself in gravestones, resetting their stats, undoing damage done to them during the previous turn, as well as re-activating special abilities from Rodeo Gargantuar or Zombot 1000. Electric Boogaloo can be able to boost these Gargantuars using certain tricks or Loudmouth.
However, this is very luck-based: you may get as lucky as getting a Zombot 1000 to being unlucky and getting Gargantuars like Imp-Throwing Gargantuar. Thus, only use it should you go late game and hope that you get good Gargantuars.
While ground or height lanes have an equal chance of making any Gargantuar, if the aquatic lane is chosen or is one of the few lanes available, the Gargantuar spawned is always a Deep Sea Gargantuar due to being the only Gargantuar with the Amphibious trait.
If you have an Unlife of the Party on the field, he can boost himself when you use this trick.
The Gargantuars you can get from this card varies:
- Zombot 1000
- Imp-Throwing Gargantuar
- Wizard Gargantuar
- Smashing Gargantuar
- Wannabe Hero
- Nurse Gargantuar
- Surprise Gargantuar
- Deep Sea Gargantuar
- Rodeo Gargantuar
- Defensive End
- Hippity Hop Gargantuar
This card is rarely used, so the player should only worry a little about this card being played. However, if the time comes, the player has very little chance of properly dealing with it. Should you survive the attack after the trick, using plants like Kernel Corn or The Great Zucchini could help lower the threat of this. The player should try and quickly defeat any zombie hero with Crazy just in case this happens.
In a worse case scenario, use Squash to destroy some of the Gargantuars if the player is using a Solar class. Since all Gargantuars have 4 strength or more, using Doom-Shroom should be able to get rid of all those spawned Gargantuars easily assuming the player survived the onslaught of Gargantuars. Beware, Doom-Shroom will also destroy your strong plants if you use it. If the player has acquired this card, Grapes of Wrath can also help ease the situation, as it can provide an easy 6 damage to the zombie hero if one of the made Gargantuars has destroyed it.
If you see the zombie hero has saved 12 brains, there is a big chance they are about to use this trick, so prepare your defense against it or if you can, use Brainana to take away all of the zombie hero's brains. Another way to avoid someone playing this card is to defeat the opponent before round 12 because round 12 is a death trap, especially if your opponent is a Crazy hero (keep in mind that Brainy heroes can also acquire this card via Mad Chemist).
- It is the most expensive card in the entire game so far, costing 12.
- It and Zombot's Wrath are the only cards to feature Dr. Zomboss in person.
- Coincidentally, both of them are tricks from the Crazy class and are from the Gargantuar tribe.
- Maniacal Laugh also features Dr. Zomboss, but only seen in a screen.
- It and Wall-Nut Bowling are the only legendary tricks in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- Coincidentally, both of them have the highest cost of a trick in their respective classes; Gargantuars' Feast is the highest costing zombie trick, and Wall-Nut Bowling is the highest costing plant trick.
- There's a glitch when Surprise Gargantuar is made: The message asking the player to choose a lane for Surprise Gargantuar to move to will appear even if there are less than 2 open lanes. When this happens with no open lanes, the game will softlock.
- It and Maniacal Laugh are the only robots or part-robots to not be in the science tribe.
- In addition, it and Slammin' Smackdown are the only Gargantuar tricks that aren't in the science tribe.
- It and Barrel of Deadbeards are the only legendaries not to create a column of light when played.
- Coincidentally, they are both in the Crazy class and create other zombies.