|Tribe||Gourmet Gargantuar Trick|
|Abilities||Make 3 random Gargantuars in random Lanes.|
|This party doesn't make reservations.|
Gargantuars' Feast is a premium legendary zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It costs 11 to play, and its ability makes 3 random Gargantuar zombies on random lanes.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribes: Gourmet Gargantuar Trick
- Ability: Make 3 random Gargantuars in random lanes.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
This party doesn't make reservations.
- ▲ Brain cost change: 12 → 11
Due to its high brain cost, it is rarely used. However, using multiple Gentleman Zombies and Gargologists can easily allow the player to play this earlier. Since it is in the Gourmet tribe, Cheese Cutter has a chance to Conjure this trick and make it slightly cheaper. If the player manages to play this, the player will most likely win, as you will get three zombies of the most powerful tribe in the game.
Mixed-Up Gravedigger is a good zombie to play the next turn, as he will hide all spawned Gargantuars plus himself in gravestones, resetting their stats, undoing damage done to them during the previous turn, as well as re-activating special abilities from Rodeo Gargantuar or Zombot 1000. Electric Boogaloo can boost these Gargantuars by using certain tricks or Loudmouth.
However, this is very luck-based – it depends on your luck so you can end up as lucky as getting a Zombot 1000. Thus, only use it should you go late game and hope that you get good Gargantuars.
While ground or height lanes have an equal chance of making any Gargantuar, if the aquatic lane is chosen or is one of the few lanes available, the Gargantuar spawned is always a Deep Sea Gargantuar due to being the only Gargantuar with the Amphibious trait.
If you have an Unlife of the Party on the field, he can boost himself when you use this trick.
The Gargantuars you can get from this card varies:
- Hippity Hop Gargantuar
- Imp-Throwing Gargantuar
- Smashing Gargantuar
- Supernova Gargantuar
- Surprise Gargantuar
- Deep Sea Gargantuar
- Defensive End
- Gas Giant
- King of the Grill
- Wizard Gargantuar
- Nurse Gargantuar
- Rodeo Gargantuar
- Wannabe Hero
- Zombot 1000
This card is rarely used, so the player should only worry a little about this card being played. However, when the time comes, the player has a very little chance of properly dealing with it. The player should try and quickly defeat any zombie hero with the Crazy class just in case this happens. Should you survive the attack after the trick, using plants like Kernel Corn or The Great Zucchini could help lower the threat.
In the worst case scenario, use Squash to destroy some of the Gargantuars if the player is using a Solar hero. Since all Gargantuars have 4 strength or more, using Doom-Shroom should be able to get rid of all those spawned Gargantuars easily assuming the player survived the onslaught. Beware, Doom-Shroom will also destroy your strong plants if you use it. Grapes of Wrath can also help ease the situation, as it can provide an easy 6 damage to the zombie hero if one of the made Gargantuars has destroyed it.
If you see the zombie hero saving up 11 brains, there is a big chance that they are about to use this trick, so prepare your defense against it. If you can, use Brainana to take away all of the zombie hero's brains or play Dark Matter Dragonfruit to delay the usage of Gargantuars' Feast. Another way to avoid letting someone play this card is to defeat the opponent before turn 11, because it is a death trap, especially if your opponent is a Crazy hero (keep in mind that Brainy heroes can also acquire this card via Mad Chemist or Triplication while Beastly heroes can acquire this card via Cheese Cutter and King of the Grill).
- It is the most expensive card in the entire game so far, costing 11.
- It and Zombot's Wrath are the only cards to feature Dr. Zomboss in person.
- Coincidentally, both of them are tricks from the Crazy class and are from the Gargantuar tribe.
- Maniacal Laugh also features Dr. Zomboss, but only seen in a screen.
- It, Wall-Nut Bowling, and Teleport are the only legendary tricks in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- There's a glitch when Surprise Gargantuar is made: The message asking the player to choose a lane for Surprise Gargantuar to move to will appear even if there are less than 2 open lanes. When this happens with no open lanes, the game will softlock.
- It and Maniacal Laugh are the only robots or part-robots to not be in the science tribe.
- In addition, it and Slammin' Smackdown are the only Gargantuar tricks that aren't in the science tribe.