- For other uses, see Gargantuar (disambiguation).
|First appears||Zombitorium Manor Level 1|
|Cost of neighbor attack||20,000 coins|
|Training cost||7,500 coins|
|Training time|| 45 minutes
After 50 damage (or one instant kill), Gargantuar Zombie will throw the Imp. After 150 damage, Gargantuar Zombie will be defeated. The only degrade is at 50 when its Imp is thrown; no bandages appear on the Gargantuar Zombie, unlike the Gargantuar from Plants vs. Zombies.
- Zombitorium Manor: All levels
- Though it still has its pole, in the "Choose Your Seeds" screen on Road Trip levels, it appears without its pole.
- When a Gargantuar Zombie is defeated with the Imp still riding, Imp will fall out of the trash can and onto the ground.
- This is similar to the Gargantuar variants in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Sometimes it will not throw its Imp.
- This is because the location of where the Gargantuar Zombie is throwing, this is where the Imp's location will also be. This being so, when the Gargantuar Zombie throws the Imp, the Imp will take damage, sometimes killing it, and not taking the flag.
- In Brainball, there is no known way to prevent any attack from Gargantuar Zombies because of its Imp throw landing very close to a target building. The player can easily use a wave of Barrel Zombies if the Imp does not reach the player's target.
- It now throws its Imp when the player has taken away a third of its health, unlike the first game when the Gargantuar throws his Imp when half of its health has been destroyed.