- For other uses, see Gargantuar (disambiguation).
Gargantuar Bronze variants
Gargantuar Bronzes (Han, 大汉铜人; pinyin: Dàhàn tóng rén) (Knight, 侠客铜人; pinyin: Xiákè tóng rén) (Qigong, 气功铜人; pinyin: Qìgōng tóng rén) are the Chinese variants of Gargantuars seen in Kongfu World. On all levels in which they appear, except in the final level, they start as bronze statues which slowly come to life after a timer expires. Before the timer expires, the player can destroy the harmless bronze. Unlike most Gargantuars, they do not carry an Imp, and they also possess special abilities other than instantly crushing plants.
They have close to twice the health points of a regular Gargantuar and it takes four instant kills to defeat them.
大汉铜人 (Han Bronze)
Whole body full of power.When it is badly damaged, it will go away and he will let you know what price despising him would bring.
侠客铜人 (Knight Bronze)
Quick actions, come and go without a traceGood at moving up and down, taking you by surprise.
- Although Han Bronze's and Knight Bronze's speeds are Hungry, they are as slow as Qigong Bronze Gargantuar which has a Stiff speed listed in its Almanac entry.
- It is unknown if it was intended for the speeds to be the same as a Hungry zombie for Han Bronze and Knight Bronze, or if the Almanac entry is incorrect and they were all supposed to be that of a Stiff zombie.
- Since these particular Gargantuars have twice the health of a normal one, they can be equated to Giga-gargantuar from Plants vs. Zombies as they must take four instant kill plants' damage before dying.
- Unlike the Giga-gargantuar, they do not have red eyes. They just look like normal Gargantuars, albeit with twice of their health.
- These particular Gargantuars are the only variants to have an exclusive minigame dedicated to them.
- Qigong Bronze pulls plants to the right, just like Qigong Zombie and summons zombies, like Zombot Dark Dragon, Zombot Sharktronic Sub, Gunpowder Devil, and Knife-Wielding Swordsman.
- Han Bronze is a reference to the Han dynasty.
- Additionally, the fact that they come out of Bronze Statues may be a reference to the Terracotta Army.
- When a Gargantuar Bronze is about to use its abilities and a Spikerock is attacking it, it will ignore the Spikerock, and instead just walk over the Spikerock without crushing it.
- Gargantuar Bronze and Flying Gargantuar are the only Gargantuar-type zombies that do not appear in Endless Zones as the Chinese version does not have Endless Zones.