|Direct damage||1 normal damage shot|
|Unlocked||Beating Far Future - Level 9-1|
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Ganoderma creates a circle of light around itself, automatically restoring all plants' health within a 3x3 radius.
It can be very useful behind defensive plants, as its Plant Food will heal them completely in a 3x3 square, which is also perfect for injuried Banana Trees. Other than those strategies, it is able to be used as a normal Peashooter.
- It and Anthurium share a lot of traits.
- Both of them have very similar designs.
- Their idle animations are similar to each other.
- Their left heads do not attack at all.
- Its heads resemble two UFOs or two satellites.
- It is the seventh plant in the series to be double headed.
- It appears to be the only mushroom in the series to have leaves.
- Its Plant Food ability is similar to the function of Heavenly Peach and Aloe.
- This makes it the only attacking plant that can heal nearby plants in the tower defense series.
- It is the first mushroom that is unlocked in Normal Mode.