Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Direct damage||One normal damage shot|
|Unlocked||Beating Far Future - Level 9-1|
Ganoderma is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It attacks zombies by shooting spores that do one normal damage shot each at the zombies. Ganoderma can also cleanse plants of goop that comes from Astro-Goop Zombie, reverting the goop's effect.
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Ganoderma creates a circle of light around itself, automatically restoring all plants' health within a 3x3 radius.
It is needed in order to counter Astro-Goop Zombie. It can be very useful behind defensive plants, as its Plant Food will heal them completely in a 3x3 square. Other than those strategies, it is able to be used as a normal Peashooter.
- It and Anthurium share a lot of traits.
- Both of them have very similar designs.
- Their idle animations are similar to each other.
- Their left heads do not attack at all.
- Its heads resemble two UFOs or two satellites.
- It is the seventh plant in the series to be double headed.
- It appears to be the only mushroom in the series to have leaves.
- Its Plant Food ability is similar to the function of Heavenly Peach and Aloe.
- This makes it the only attacking plant that can heal nearby plants in the tower defense series.
- It is the first mushroom that is unlocked in Normal Mode.