Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Ganoderma creates a circle of light around themselves, which does not seem to do anything.
The player can use this as a normal Peashooter for levels that require cheap plants to continuously replace the eaten ones.
- Despite their descriptions, they do not seem to affect the goop at all, making it nothing more than a normal Peashooter.
- They and Anthurium share a lot of traits.
- Both of them have very similar designs.
- Their idle animations are similar to each other.
- Their left heads do not attack at all.
- Their heads resemble two UFOs or two satellites.
- They are the seventh plant in the series to be double headed.
- They appear to be the only mushroom in the series to have leaves.
- They are the first mushroom that is unlocked in Normal Mode.