Ganoderma is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online. They attack zombies by shooting spores that do 20 damage per shot each at the zombies. Ganoderma can also cleanse plants of goop that comes from Astro-Goop Zombie, averting the goop's effect.
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Ganoderma creates a circle of light around themselves, automatically restoring all plants' health within a 3x3 radius.
They are needed in order to counter Astro-Goop Zombie. They can be very useful behind defensive plants, as their Plant Food will heal them completely in a 3x3 square. Other than those strategies, they are able to be used as a normal Peashooter.
- They and Anthurium share a lot of traits.
- Both of them have very similar designs.
- Their idle animations are similar to each other.
- Their left heads do not attack at all.
- They both protect plants in a 3x3 radius
- Their heads resemble two UFOs or two satellites.
- They are the seventh plant in the series to be double headed.
- They appear to be the only mushroom in the series to have leaves.
- Their Plant Food ability is similar to the function of Heavenly Peach and Aloe.
- This makes them the only attacking plant that can heal nearby plants in the tower defense series.
- They are the first mushroom that is unlocked in Normal Mode.