- Conjure - This effect gives the Plant/Zombie Hero a random card from a chosen card type.
- Double Strike - Exclusive to Plants. Any Plant with this trait does a Bonus Attack after combat, but only if it survives the fight phase. An example of this previously used would be a Repeater or Bananasaurus Rex. Both now have the Double Strike trait.
- Hunt - Any fighter with this trait moves to the lane where an enemy fighter is played, unless that lane is occupied. An example of this previously used would be the Dog Walker, which now has the Hunt trait.
- Overshoot - Exclusive to Zombies. Any Zombie with this trait does damage to the Plant Hero before combat equal to their Overshoot value.
- Body-Gourd - Has the Amphibious and Team-Up traits. When played, this fills the Plant Hero's Super-Block Meter to full.
- Cosmic Nut - When played, this conjures a Nut, and makes its become 3.
- Galacta-Cactus - Has the Bullseye trait. When destroyed, this does 1 damage to everything.
- Gravitree - Has the Armored 1 trait. When a Zombie is played, this will move it into its lane.
- Pecanolith - This makes all Plants and Zombies attack with their instead of their .
- Plantern - While in an Environment, this gets +1/+1 and Bullseye.
- Starch-Lord - When you play another Root, that Root gets +1/+1. At the start of every turn, this conjures a Root.
- Photosynthesizer - A Plant gets +2. Conjure a Galactic Gardens card.
- Force Field - Plants here can't be hurt.
- Spikeweed Sector - Before combat here, do 2 damage to a Zombie here.
- Astro-Shroom - Has the Bullseye trait. When you play another Plant, this does 1 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- Banana Launcher - At the start of every turn, this gives you a Banana Bomb.
- Cosmic Mushroom - When played, this conjures a Mushroom and gives it +2.
- Invasive Species - While in an Environment, this gets +3.
- Molekale - When played, this transforms each other Plant on the field into a random Plant that costs 1 more.
- Reincarnation - While in your hand, at the end of every turn this transforms into a random Plant and gets +1/+1. It keeps this ability.
- Banana Bomb - Do 2 damage to a Zombie.
- Lava Guava - Do 2 damage to each Zombie here and next door. If played on the Ground, make Hot Lava here.
- Pair Pearadise - When you play a Plant here, make a copy of that Plant with Team-Up here.
- Mushroom Grotto - When you play a Plant here, make a 1/1 Puff-Shroom with Team-Up in another random lane.
- Captain Cucumber - Cards you conjure cost 1 less. When this does damage, conjure a Legendary card.
- Cosmic Pea - Has the Double Strike trait. When played, this conjures a Pea and gives it Double Strike.
- Moonbean - When this does damage, this shuffles two Magic Beanstalks into your deck.
- Onion Rings - When played, this makes each Plant in your hand become 4/4.
- Pod Fighter - This does a Bonus Attack when you play a Plant here or next door.
- Sweet Pea - When played, this moves a selected Zombie to its lane.
- Banana Peel - Move a Zombie. Conjure a Banana.
- Vegetation Mutation - All Plants on Heights and Environments get +2/+2.
- Cool Bean - When played, this Freezes all Gravestones.
- Cosmic Bean - Has the Team-Up trait. When played, this conjures a Bean and gives it Team-Up.
- Dark Matter Dragonfruit - Has the Amphibious and Splash Damage 6 traits. This makes Zombie Tricks cost 6 more.
- Laser Cattail - Has the Amphibious and Team-Up traits. This gets +1/+1 when you play a Plant in its lane.
- Leaf Blower - Has the Amphibious trait. When played in an Environment, this Bounces a selected Zombie.
- Mars Flytrap - When this hurts the Zombie Hero, this steals a section of their Super-Block Meter.
- Melon-Pult - Has the Splash Damage 3 trait.
- Shooting Starfruit - This attacks in all five lanes.
- Bog of Enlightenment - Amphibious Plants here get +2. Non-Amphibious Zombies here get -2.
- Planet of the Grapes - When a Plant here hurts the Zombie Hero, draw a card.
- Apple-Saucer - This gets the Strikethrough trait if the Plant Hero has made at least 6 on the turn it is played.
- Astrocado - Has the Strikethrough trait. When destroyed, this gives you an Astrocado Pit.
- Astro Vera - When played, this increases the Plant Hero's maximum by 10 and heals your Hero for 10.
- Cosmic Flower - Has the Strikethrough trait. When played, this conjures a Flower and gives it Strikethrough.
- Cosmoss - When you play an Environment, this gets +1/+1.
- Heartichoke - When a Plant or your Hero is healed, this does that much damage to the Zombie Hero.
- Wing-Nut - Zombies can't do Bonus Attacks.
- Tactical Cuke - Destroy all Plants and Zombies on the Ground.
- Solar Winds - At the end of the turn, if there are no Zombies here, make a Sunflower here.
- Venus Flytraplanet - When a Plant here does damage, heal your Hero for that much.
- Biodome Botanist - When played, make a 1/1 Plant.
- Cheese Cutter - When this hurts the Plant Hero, conjure a Gourmet card and it cost 1 less.
- Cosmic Yeti - When played, this conjures a Pet card and gives it +1/+1. At the end of the turn, Bounce this Yeti.
- Cyborg Zombie - Has the Hunt trait. When destroyed, gain a Vengeful Cyborg.
- Interstellar Bounty Hunter - Has the Hunt and Frenzy traits. When this destroys a Plant, draw a card.
- Supernova Gargantuar - Has the Frenzy trait. When a Gargantuar destroys a Plant, destroy all copies of that Plant.
- Surfer Zombie - Has the Amphibious and Frenzy traits.
- Alien Ooze - A Plant gets -2/-2. If it's on Heights or an Environment, it gets -6/-6 instead.
- Cosmic Scientist - Has the Bullseye trait. When played, this conjures a Science card and gives it Bullseye.
- Interdimensional Zombie - When a Science card is played, this transforms into a random Zombie that costs 3.
- Moonwalker - When played on Heights or an Environment, this gets +2/+2.
- Neutron Imp - When you play an Environment, this does a Bonus Attack.
- Teleportation Zombie - Has the Gravestone and Bullseye trait. This allows you to play Zombies during the Zombie Tricks phase.
- Wormhole Gatekeeper - Has the Bullseye trait. This gives both the Plant and Zombies Heroes an extra card at the start of every turn.
- Cryo-Brain - You get +1 for the rest of the game.
- Triplication - Conjure an Imp, a Zombie and a Gargantuar.
- Medulla Nebula - When you play a Zombie here, you get +3 this turn.
- Transformation Station - At the start of every turn, transform the Zombie here into a random Zombie that costs 1 more.
- Binary Stars - Has the Gravestone trait. All your cards do double damage.
- Cosmic Dancer - Has the Overshoot 2 trait. When played, this conjures a Dancing card and gives it Overshoot 2.
- Disco-Naut - Zombies with 3 or less get Bullseye.
- Gas Giant - When hurt, this does 1 damage to all other Plants and Zombies. When destroyed, this does 5 damage to the Plant Hero.
- Loose Cannon - Has the Overshoot 2 trait.
- Space Ninja - When this does damage for the first time each turn, do 1 damage to each other Plant.
- Quasar Wizard - When played, if there's a Zombie next door, conjure a Superpower.
- Final Mission - Destroy a Zombie. Then do 4 damage.
- Celestial Custodian - When played in an Environment, this destroys a Plant with 2 or less.
- Cosmic Sports Star - When played, this conjures a Sports card and makes it cost 2 less.
- Genetic Experiment - At the start of the Zombie Tricks phase, this gets +1/+1 if there's a Zombie next door.
- Intergalactic Warlord - When played, all Zombies get +1/+1 for the rest of the game.
- Planetary Gladiator - Has the Armored 1 trait. If your Hero would get hurt, this gets hurt instead.
- Screen Door Zombie - Has the Gravestone trait. When revealed, this can't be hurt this turn.
- Zombot Battlecruiser 5000 - Has the Gravestone trait. When revealed, all Zombies can't be hurt this turn.
- Escape through Time - A Zombie can't be hurt this turn. Conjure a History card.
- Black Hole - Plants here get -1. When a Plant is played, move it here.
- Cone Zone - Zombies here get +3.
- Cosmic Imp - Has the Deadly trait. When played, this conjures an Imp and gives it Deadly.
- Cryo Yeti - This gets +2/+2 when a Plant or Zombie is frozen. When played, this Freezes a Plant.
- Dr. Spacetime - Cards you conjure cost 1 less. When this hurts the Plant Hero, conjure a Galactic Gardens card.
- Ducky Tube Zombie - Has the Amphibious trait. When this hurts the Plant Hero, this gets +1/+1.
- Ice Pirate - Has the Gravestone trait. When revealed in an Environment, Freeze a Plant.
- Space Cowboy - Has the Amphibious and Strikethrough traits. This moves to the right when it hurts the Plant Hero.
- Space Pirate - Has the Anti-Hero 2 trait. When a Plant is played in its lane, it moves to another random lane.
- Frosty Mustache - Freeze a Plant. Conjure a Mustache.
- Graveyard - Zombies played here are Gravestones. When a Gravestone Zombie is revealed here, it gets +1.
- Laser Base Alpha - Zombies here get the Deadly and Strikethrough traits.
Hey, Heroes fans. Blast off with the all-new Galactic Gardens set! Collect 100 space-themed cards, including 20 Environment cards that let you create special lane rules, and 20 Conjure cards which add to your hand. We've also made other out-of-this-world improvements, like:
- 60 updated Strategy Decks, plus 20 Galactic Gardens Strategy Decks
- Piñatas, badges, and prize packs to collect based on your Multiplayer rank, finishing Multiplayer Season 1
- Additional prizes for the ranks you reach, starting Multiplayer Season 2