- For other uses, see Fume-shroom (disambiguation).
|"I'm like the wind. Near a hog farm."|
Fume-Shroom is a premium uncommon plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Solar class. It costs 2 to play, and has 2/1. It has the Strikethrough trait, and does not have any abilities. Its zombie counterpart is Hot Dog Imp.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Trait: Strikethrough
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
"I'm like the wind. Near a hog farm."
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
- Design change: Its attack now resembles that of its counterpart from Plants vs. Zombies and Plants vs. Zombies 2.
Do not expect Fume-Shroom to last long, because it can be destroyed by any zombie that does damage. However, its Strikethrough trait always guarantees damage to your opponent unless they block the attack, even if the zombie in front of Fume-Shroom survives it.
If you are playing as Solar Flare, try to pair it with Buff-Shroom or Punish-Shroom, as it is a mushroom plant. Chompzilla can also use cards such as Fertilize to boost Fume-Shroom. But even then, other Strikethrough plants outperform it.
While Fume-Shroom is a very frail plant, its Strikethrough trait means that it can damage the zombie in front of it before going down itself. Using a trick to deal with Fume-Shroom before it can even fight is the most ideal choice. Rolling Stone, Nibble, and Acid Rain are examples of such tricks. However, be aware when Punish-Shroom is in play.
- Its description implies that either it or its fumes has a bad odor.
- Fume-Shroom is in the Solar class, although it used to fall asleep during the day in the original Plants vs. Zombies.
- This is probably because it has the Strikethrough trait.
- It is the first mushroom plant in the Solar class, the second being Toadstool and the third being Sun-Shroom.
- It is very different from its other designs, as it is much thinner.
- This could be a reference to Fume-shroom's Almanac Entry in Plants vs. Zombies 2.