- For other uses, see Fume-shroom (disambiguation).
|"I'm like the wind. Near a hog farm."|
Fume-Shroom is a premium uncommon plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Solar class. It costs 2 to play, and has 2/1. It has the Strikethrough trait, and does not have any abilities.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Mushroom Plant
- Trait: Strikethrough
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
"I'm like the wind. Near a hog farm."
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
Do not expect Fume-Shroom to last long, because it can be destroyed by weak zombies with 1 strength. However, its Strikethrough trait always guarantee damage to your opponent unless they block the attack, even if the zombie in front of Fume-Shroom survives the attack.
If you want it to become stronger, try to use Buff-Shroom or any stat-boosting trick. But even then, other Strikethrough plants outperform it.
Also, due to its low health, it synergizes well with Punish-Shroom.
While this is a very frail plant, as its Strikethrough trait means that it can destroy the zombie in front of it before going down itself. Using a trick to deal with Fume-Shroom before it can even fight is the most ideal choice. Rolling Stone, Nibble, and Acid Rain are examples of such tricks. However, be aware when Punish-Shroom is with it.
- Its description implies that either it or its fumes has a bad odor.
- Fume-Shroom is in the Solar class although it used to fall asleep during the day in the original Plants vs. Zombies.
- This is probably because it has the Strikethrough trait.
- It is the only mushroom plant in the Solar class.
- It is very different from its other appearances, as it is much thinner.