Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tribe||Pet Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Freeze all Plants on the Ground.|
|Brain Freeze has a knack for making the Plants chill out.|
Frozen Tundra is Brain Freeze's premium legendary zombie superpower card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of both the Sneaky and Beastly classes. It costs 1 to play, and its ability Freezes all plants on Ground lanes.
- Class: Sneaky, Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Superpower Trick
- Ability: Freeze all Plants on the Ground.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Brain Freeze has a knack for making the Plants chill out.
Use this trick when the plants on the ground lanes are the most threatening. However, don't use it for just one strong plant or multiple weak ones, since this trick is cheap and can be played pretty much anytime.
If played correctly, this trick is a total-game changer, as it can be an easy way to ensure survival of extremely powerful zombies and clear out the ground lanes, turning the tides completely.
Just like all other zombie tricks, there is no way to counter it on the round it's played. The best way to avoid being affected by it is to place your strong and useful plant fighters on water lanes and roof lanes.
Plants such as Repeater and Bananasaurus Rex are great plants to counter with, given that the player decided to use them prior to the trick being used, as they will do a bonus attack after combat, so freezing them would be ultimately useless, as long as they are not defeated before they can attack.
If the opponent plans to use this as an advantage to fill the ground lanes with mighty zombies, use plant tricks to destroy them, or use Brainana to prevent them from using this trick altogether.
- This trick is the only way a zombie hero can freeze a plant.
- If there are no ground lanes in a level and the player draws Frozen Tundra, the card will be grayed out as if it is used, it would freeze nothing anyways.
- The term "chill out" used in the card's description, meaning for one maintain a calm state of mind, references the fact that Brain Freeze freezes the plants, literally chilling them out.