Frostbite Caves - Day 29 is the twenty-ninth level of Frostbite Caves in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded level. It showcases the Fire Peashooter. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||1 3 5||None||First flag|
|9||2 2 4 4 3||None|
|10||4 5 2||None|
|11||1 5 2 5||None|
|12||1 3 5||None|
|13||4 5 5 2 2 1 5||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|14||2 4 3 2 4||None|
|15||5 5 5||None|
|16||1 4 2 2 3 4 5 1 3 4 5||None||Final flag|
- Created by SuperSnapDragon314
- This strategy does not require Power Ups nor lawn mowers.
- Fill the back column with Sunflowers, and the one next to it with Fire Peashooters. Put Wall-nuts above the slider tiles, and Fire Peashooters directly behind them. The Fire Peashooter behind the third slider tile from the left will cover the second Wall-nut, so there is no need for a Fire Peashooter there. Fill all the tiles behind the sliders and Wall-nuts with Rotobagas, and then watch as the zombies are decimated by them. Use the Stunion to stun zombies that have pushed into your defense with Troglobites. Use Plant Food to take out some of the Troglobite, or to repair a Wall-nut.
- Sometimes, after the level is completed, the player will not receive the final reward and they will be forced to restart the level. This happens due to a glitch which involves the Troglobite.
- There is a modified version of this level in the Gem Jam epic quest.