Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frostbite Caves - Day 27 is the twenty-seventh level of Frostbite Caves in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Save Our Seeds level. To complete this level, the player must protect three Rotobagas. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- Since there are two Rotobagas in the third column and one in the second column, Sloth Gargantuars may throw lots of Yeti Imps at the endangered Rotobagas. It is recommended to have an Infi-nut fed with Plant Food to avoid the Rotobagas getting eaten.
- If the player doesn't kill the Sloth Gargantuar after a while, the Gargantuar might have advanced far enough to crush your Rotobagas, ultimately causing the loss of the level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||1 2 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||3 2 4 1 2 3 4 5||None||First flag; 400%/7 Plant Food|
|7||2 3 4||None|
|10||3 2 4 3||None||Second flag|
|11||1 5 1 5||None|
|12||3 2 4||None|
|13||2 4 3||None|
|14||3 2 4 1 5||None|
|15||1 5 3 1 2 4 5||None||Third flag; 500%/7 Plant Food|
|16||2 3 4 1 1 5 5||None|
|17||2 4 1 2 3 4 5||None|
|18||2 3 4 1 5||None|
|19||1 1 5 5||None|
|20||1 4 5 3 5||None||Final flag|
- Created by RaidingParty
- Suggested plants:
Let the endangered Rotobagas kill the first several zombies while four Twin Sunflowers are planted directly behind the top and bottom leftmost ice floes. Fill up the all the spaces adjacent with Rotobagas, then fill out the three middle lanes with more. When the pair of Blockhead Zombies arrive, slow down one with a Chard Guard and plant another Twin Sunflower behind it, and kill the other with a Potato Mine (or freeze it with a Stunion until it is dealt with). As you expand the massive center lane Rotobaga army, they will eventually handle the Blockheads and shred most of the other enemies (protect the frontlines with Chard Guards).
As your sun supply increases, fill out the back column with Laser Beans or Bowling Bulbs, depending on your choice. Laser Beans are more reliable but Bowling Bulbs can beat the level faster and crush the Troglobites' frozen blocks if they get good rebounds. If too many frozen blocks are getting pushed in, use Cherry Bombs and Hot Potatoes to disrupt it. Continue to expand the Rotobaga force until they have advanced as far as the second-to-last column.
When the first Gargantuar appears, bomb him with a Cherry Bomb, then use either a Potato Mine or Chard Guard combo to finish him, or freeze him with a Stunion and let the Rotobagas take him down. Do the same to the final two Gargantuars; the Rotobaga force will shred the bottommost one without much help but watch out for his Yeti Imps getting thrown past the Rotobagas (use a Chard Guard to throw them back).
If you use Plant Food with this strategy, the Laser Beans and especially Bowling Bulbs will make short work of the Gargantuars (the Bowling Bulbs can destroy potentially a third or more of the entire zombie force).
- Created by Rifqitheflipper
- Suggested plants:
- Plant Sunflowers on the first row of each column (plant two if necessary).
- Let the endangered Rotobagas clear the first zombies.
- Start planting Fire Peashooters on all of the empty spaces in the first three columns to boost your offense and warms nearby plants.
- Plant Chard Guards behind the slider tiles on the second and fourth row to anticipate from Dodo Riders and thrown Yeti Imps. If necessary, you can also plant one right in front of the center endangered Rotobaga to protect it.
- When a Buckethead, Blockhead, or Dodo Rider zombie appears, stun them with the Stunion to deal with them easier.
- Use Hot Potatoes to melt Troglobite's ice blocks.
- Start replacing Sunflowers with Fire Peashooters and Rotobagas to take care with larger waves of zombies.
- The Sweet Potato should be planted on the middle row to attract zombies.
- Spend Plant Food on Fire Peashooters to deal with Gargantuars or zombies gathered by the Sweet Potato.
- Use Stunion and Cherry Bomb to deal with large group of zombies.