- For the Chinese version of the level, see Frostbite Caves - Day 22 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Frostbite Caves - Day 22 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Frostbite Caves - Day 22 is the twenty-second level of Frostbite Caves in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The Weasel Hoarder and its Ice Weasels are introduced here. There are three frozen Guacodiles, all located at the fourth column from the right side of the lawn. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a Mystery Gift Box.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||2 2 4||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|3||1 1 3 3||None|
|5||4 1 3 2 2||None||First flag|
|6||2 3 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||2 1 4 5||None|
|8||2 1 3||None|
|9||1 2 3 5||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|10||1 2 3 4||Final flag; Snowstorm!|
- Required plants:
- Snapdragon rows should be planted between Fire Peashooter and Laser Beans. That way, Laser Bean can get support from Snapdragons in case Ice Weasels get too near also to thaw them off.
- Fire Peashooters are cheaper and have faster recharges than Pepper-pults if the player purchased them already but Pepper-pults are an alternative to players who do not have Fire Peashooters yet.
- Laser Beans are recommended because of their area of effect attack and their damage that can kill all Ice Weasels in a row and are cheaper in the long run.
- The only plants that will beat the strong zombies will be instant kills. The other needed plants are Lighting Reed, Infi-nut, and sun production plants. Place the Infi-nut in front of the Weasel Hoarder, most Ice Weasels will hop in front the Weasel Hoarder. Plant as many Lighting Reeds before the Cave Flag Zombies appear.