- For the Chinese version of the level, see Frostbite Caves - Day 21 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Frostbite Caves - Day 21 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Frostbite Caves - Day 21 is the twenty-first level of Frostbite Caves in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. Fire Peashooter is introduced here. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Penny: W-w-warning, User Dave! I am r-r-running l-l-low on antifreeze!
Penny: If my systems f-f-f-freeze up, we could be stuck here forever!
Crazy Dave: It'll be a cold day in heck before I let that happen, Penny!
Crazy Dave: Time to unleash Fire Peashooter!
Crazy Dave: She can apply heat to those zombies, and warm up nearby pals too!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
The player should not have much trouble with this level, as plenty of Fire Peashooters given in the level to easily warm plants up caused by freezing winds. The only dangerous zombies present are Hunter Zombie and Blockhead Zombie.
Spikerocks are difficult to use if placed far to the right as many freezing winds come around and freeze them. Since Fire Peashooter would almost be bitten instantly if planted to the right, most Spikerocks will stay frozen for the rest of the level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||1 5||None||is available|
|2||1 3 3 5||None||Freezing winds affect every row|
|3||1 5 3||400%/7 Plant Food; Snowstorm!|
|4||2 3 3 4 1 5||None||Freezing winds affect rows 2, 3 (twice), and 4|
|5||1 5 1 3 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||1 2 4 5||None||Freezing winds affect rows 2, 4, and 5 (twice); is available|
|7||1 5 1 5 3||First flag; Snowstorm!|
|8||1 2 4 5||None||500%/7 Plant Food; is available|
|9||1 5 3 1 5||None||Freezing winds affect rows 1 (twice), 3, and 5|
|10||1 5 2 4 2 4||100% Plant Food; Snowstorm!|
|11||1 5 1 5 3||None||Freezing winds affect rows 2, 3 (twice), and 4|
|12||1 2 4 5 1 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|13||1 2 4 5 1 3 5||None||Freezing winds affect every row (rows 1 and 5 are affected twice)|
|14||2 4 1 3 5||Final flag; Snowstorm!|
- Created by Rifqitheflipper
- Unfreeze the Wall-nuts to block early zombies.
- Plant Fire Peashooters behind the Wall-nuts. Do not plant them on row 2 or 4 yet until at least three peashooters are placed behind the Wall-nuts.
- Plant Snapdragons behind the slider tiles and Magnet-shroom directly behind it.
- Plant Spikerocks in front of the Wall-nuts, mainly on the center row.
- Spend Plant Food on either Snapdragons or Fire Peashooters to deal with Blockhead zombies.
- Beating this level displays an advertisement for Fire Peashooter unless the player has her already.