This subject currently has no proper strategy associated with it. If you have figured out a good strategy, please add it
or the zombies will eat your brains!
This article is under construction and requires more content. You can help our wiki by expanding it
Foxtail is a Tier 3 plant in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars. It attacks zombies by firing three big spikes at them at once.
Foxtail evolves from Dogtail, which evolves from Cattail.
A zombie is about to be damaged with its spikes
- It is one of three plants that replaces another plant from a previous version of Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars. In this case, it is the replacement for Liontail.
- It is based on the real world foxtail.
- Its appearance is a joke, based off the visual appearance of Cattail.
- It, Cattail, and Dogtail have Earth as their element, but they use the slingshot, which is a water element weapon.
- It is unknown if this is a glitch or not.
The content in this section is archived. What it describes is not available anymore.
Liontail (狮尾草; pinyin: shī wěi cǎo) was a plant in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars. It no longer exists in the game after being replaced with Foxtail.
Plant Food effect
Fatal Blow: Shoots spikes to the enemy with lowest health. It requires Brave Plant Food to activate.
Liontail with its costume
This article is a stub. Help us expand it
, or the zombies will eat your brains!