- For other uses, see Football Zombie (disambiguation).
|First appears||U of Z Level 1|
|Cost of neighbor attack||3000 coins|
|Training cost||1500 coins|
|Training time||8 minutes|
|He makes all the big plays and gives 110 percent. Also, he has no idea what football is.|
Football Zombie was a zombie in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. Football Zombie was first encountered in U of Z Level 1. He kept his high health and fast speed from Plants vs. Zombies, along with his weakness to the Magnet Plant. The player got the Magnet Plant before they go to U of Z. It was recommended to use Magnet Plant to remove his football helmet.
He was based on an American football player, a person who plays American football, a sport played by two teams of eleven players on a rectangular field with goalposts at each end.
He makes all the big plays and gives 110 percent. Also, he has no idea what football is.
- U of Z: All levels except for 17, 18, 20
- Frostbite Falls: 3, 14, to 17, 23, 24
- Mildew Meadow: 6, 15, 16, 21, 23, 24, 26
- Grey Matter Gardens: 15, to 17, 20, 25
- The Sever Glades: 21 to 26
- The Sand Dooms: 21, 22, 25
- Zombitorium Manor: 1, 3, 5, 11, 12, 21 to 30
- Reclaiming lots: The Flaming Lot, The Police Station Lot, The Bamboo Lot, The Fitness Lot, The Chilly Lot and The Sunny Lot
- His Facebook description was a reference to his Suburban Almanac entry from the original game.