- For other uses, see Football Zombie (disambiguation).
|First appears||U of Z Level 1|
|Cost of neighbor attack||3000 coins|
|Training cost||1500 coins|
|Training time||8 minutes|
|He makes all the big plays and gives 110 percent. Also, he has no idea what football is.|
Football Zombie is a zombie in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. Football Zombie is first encountered in U of Z Level 1. It keeps its high health and fast speed from Plants vs. Zombies, along with its weakness to the Magnet Plant. The player gets the Magnet Plant before they go to U of Z. It is recommended to use Magnet Plant to remove its football helmet.
He makes all the big plays and gives 110 percent. Also, he has no idea what football is.
- U of Z: All levels except for 17, 18, 20
- Frostbite Falls: 3, 14, to 17, 23, 24
- Mildew Meadow: 6, 15, 16, 21, 23, 24, 26
- Grey Matter Gardens: 15, to 17, 20, 25
- The Sever Glades: 21 to 26
- The Sand Dooms: 21, 22, 25
- Zombitorium Manor: 1, 3, 5, 11, 12, 21 to 30
- Reclaiming lots: The Flaming Lot, The Police Station Lot, The Bamboo Lot, The Fitness Lot, The Chilly Lot and The Sunny Lot.
- Its Facebook description is a reference to its Suburban Almanac entry from the original game.