- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, see Foot Soldier.
Foot Soldier Zombie
|Each Foot Soldier Zombie shall be issued one (1) combat foot.|
Foot Soldier Zombie is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It costs 5 to play, and has 3/4. Its effect does 3 damage to a selected plant or the plant hero when played on Heights lanes.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Abilities: When played on Heights: Do 3 damage.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Each Foot Soldier Zombie shall be issued one (1) combat foot.
While having below average stats for a 5 zombie, Foot Soldier Zombie's effect to hurt any plant or the plant hero and possibly finishing them off is a very handy thing to have. Unfortunately, Foot Soldier Zombie's effect only activates when it is played on a Heights lane. Therefore, it is not recommended to bring it on a field with no Heights, such as the mission Putt-Putt Rumble.
Foot Soldier Zombie can easily be destroyed using Whack-a-Zombie, or any plant with 4 Strength or more.
Since Foot Soldier Zombie's effect happens when it's played on Heights, try playing a powerful plant on the Heights lane occupied so the zombie hero is discouraged to play it there and activate its effect. A good idea is to use Sweet Potato or Whipvine to move a zombie to the Heights lane, preventing Foot Soldier Zombies from using their effect.
- Its appearance and name are based on the Foot Soldier of the Garden Warfare spin-off series.
- Its description references how the Foot Soldier in the Garden Warfare series only wears one shoe.
- Sometimes, the player can hear the vanquish sound effect from the Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare series, when this activates its effect.
- On the title screen, it holds a blaster that is not present in gameplay.
- It could be similar to the blaster Space Cadet uses, however both look different.