- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, see Foot Soldier.
Foot Soldier Zombie
|Abilities||When played on Heights: Do 3 damage.|
|Each Foot Soldier Zombie shall be issued one (1) combat foot.|
Foot Soldier Zombie is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It costs 5 to play, and has 3/4. It does not have any traits, and his ability does 3 damage to a selected plant or the plant hero when it is played on the heights. Its plant counterpart is Bluesberry.
Its description references to how the Foot Soldier only wears one shoe.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played on Heights: Do 3 damage.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Each Foot Soldier Zombie shall be issued one (1) combat foot.
While having below average stats for a 5 zombie, Foot Soldier Zombie's ability to hurt any plant or the plant hero and possibly finishing them off is a very handy thing to have. Using this ability against plants that activate their abilities on zombies in their lane, such as Potato Mine and Guacodile, can render them useless if there is no zombie currently occupying their lane. Unfortunately, Foot Soldier Zombie's ability only activates when it is played on a heights lane, and can be easily defeated by plants of the same cost, such as Skyshooter. Therefore, it is not recommended to bring it on a field with no heights lanes, such as the mission Putt-Putt Rumble.
Foot Soldier Zombie can easily be destroyed using Whack-a-Zombie if you are using a Solar hero, or any plant with 4 or more. You can lower its stats if you think you can handle it. If it gets boosted, you can use Squash on it, or as a Guardian hero, Shamrocket.
Since Foot Soldier Zombie's ability happens when it is played on the heights lane, try playing a powerful plant on the heights lane so the zombie hero is discouraged to play it there and activate his ability. Make sure it has 6 or more health, otherwise the zombie hero may be able to take it out anyways. A good idea is to use Sweet Potato, Hot Date or Whipvine to move a zombie to the heights lane, preventing Foot Soldier Zombie from being able to use its ability.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Foot Soldier Zombie.
- Sometimes, the player can hear the vanquish sound effect from the Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare series, when this activates its effect.
- It attacks by shooting an RPG (ZPG), but when it activates its ability, it throws a gray ball (like a grenade).
- On the title screen, it holds a blaster that is not present in gameplay.
- This, Newspaper Zombie and Space Ninja are the only professional cards in the Crazy class.