- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, see Foot Soldier.
Foot Soldier Zombie
|Abilities||When played on Heights: Do 3 damage.|
|Each Foot Soldier Zombie shall be issued one (1) combat foot.|
Foot Soldier Zombie is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. He costs 5 to play, and has 3/4. He has no traits, and his ability does 3 damage to a selected plant or the plant hero when he is played on the heights. His plant counterpart is Bluesberry.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: When played on Heights: Do 3 damage.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Each Foot Soldier Zombie shall be issued one (1) combat foot.
While having below average stats for a 5 zombie, Foot Soldier Zombie's ability to hurt any plant or the plant hero and possibly finishing them off is a very handy thing to have. Unfortunately, Foot Soldier Zombie's ability only activates when he is played on a heights lane, and can be easily defeated by plants of the same cost, such as Skyshooter. Therefore, it is not recommended to bring him on a field with no heights lanes, such as the mission Putt-Putt Rumble.
Foot Soldier Zombie can easily be destroyed using Whack-a-Zombie, or any plant with 4 or more.
Since Foot Soldier Zombie's ability happens when he is played on the heights lane, try playing a powerful plant on the heights lane so the zombie hero is discouraged to play him there and activate his ability. A good idea is to use Sweet Potato, Hot Date or Whipvine to move a zombie to the heights lane, preventing Foot Soldier Zombie from being able to use his ability.
- His appearance and name are based on the Foot Soldier of the Garden Warfare spin-off series.
- His description references how the Foot Soldier in the Garden Warfare series only wears one shoe.
- Sometimes, the player can hear the vanquish sound effect from the Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare series, when this activates his effect.
- He attacks by shooting an RPG (ZPG), but when he activates his ability, he throws a gray ball (like a grenade).
- On the title screen, he holds a blaster that is not present in gameplay.
- It could be similar to the blaster Space Cadet uses, however both look different.
- This weapon can also be seen on the Z-Mech Hero Pack.
- This and Newspaper Zombie are the only professional cards in the Crazy class.