This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
- Not to be confused with the fog machine from Plants vs. Zombies.
The Fog-a-majig was an item available in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures that was obtained upon completing The Boonies, between Levels 2 to 4. It appeared on one of these three levels randomly. It was used to clear the Zombie Fog around the Player's Town.
The player will get a Fog-a-majig on The Boonies Level 2
The player getting the Fog-a-majig
- It seemed to be a vacuum cleaner mixed with a record player.
- The vacuum cleaner part implies that the Fog-a-majig sucked up the Zombie Fog.
- It had a similar purpose with the Plantern and Blover in Plants vs. Zombies: clearing fog.
- Torchwood can also clear fog, but is meant for other purposes.