When revealed: Bounce another Zombie.
|He's a little too eager to rescue kittens from trees.|
Firefighter is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. It costs 4 to play, and has 4/5. It has the Gravestone trait and, when revealed, it will Bounce a zombie of the zombie hero's choice back into their hand, excluding itself. Its plant counterpart is Rescue Radish.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Ability: Gravestone. When revealed: Bounce another Zombie.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
He's a little too eager to rescue kittens from trees.
- Rarity change: Rare → Uncommon.
The same strategies with Rescue Radish should be used with this fighter as well. You should use this fighter to bounce zombies with their abilities activated when played like the Conga Zombie or Gadget Scientist. The Firefighter can also be used to prevent heavily damaged zombie from being destroyed, or simply to reposition a zombie when there is no such tricks in your hand.
However, if the player's deck does not have such zombies that can activate abilities again and again, this is not recommended to use. Usually, this zombie can actually give the player a disadvantage if the player is forced to bounce a zombie exposing a powerful plant to hit the zombie hero. If the player wants more offense, Drum Major is a better choice, as the player has four right off the bat, and while having one less , it makes up for it with the Sports Tribe it has.
- During its idle animation, its firefighter hat catches fire once every 3 seconds. This is ironic, since firefighters put out fires.
- Its description is a reference to how stereotypical firefighters rescue cats from trees.