Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(translation: Firebloom Queen)
|Unlocked|| Summer event|
10 Puzzle Pieces
"When far away, Firebloom Queen may be the most elegant and beautiful plant, but when you get closer, you will find that she is basically a fire-breathing female dinosaur." —— A Zombie Adventurer's dying words (Cause of death: Said that Firebloom Queen was a dinosaur and got killed by the Queen's army).
Firebloom Queen attacks zombies on its lane by shooting fireballs at them, similiarly to Pitaya. When a zombie gets within three tiles ahead of it, Firebloom Queen will set the tiles alight, similarly to Jack O' Lantern. It will release its fire up until all zombies are defeated in the respective range.
To get Firebloom Queen's Puzzle Pieces, the player needs one of Match Flower Boxer's Puzzle Piece and ten orange rocks. They can be traded for one of Firebloom Queen's Puzzle Pieces, or ten of Match Flower Boxer's Puzzle Pieces and 100 orange rocks can be traded in for ten of Firebloom Queen's Puzzle Pieces. As of now, this method is unavailable. The only way now is by Penny's Store.
Firebloom Queen's design is based on the uncommon Phlogacanthus curviflorus.
Its costume, a crown, is a reference to the fact that it has "queen" in its name.
Sun cost: 450
RECHARGE: Sluggish (In-game: Mediocre)
Firebloom Queen attacks far enemies, and releases fire to close enemies
Special: Damage increases, when the enemy is close.
Plants feature: red plant, full of fiery aura, full of anger
"When far away, Firebloom Queen may be the most elegant and beautiful plant, but when you get closer, you will find that she is basically a fire-breathing female dinosaur." - A Zombie Adventurer's dying words (Cause of death: Said that Firebloom Queen was a dinosaur and got killed by the Queen's army).
Plant Food effect
Firebloom Queen will now shoot fireballs along with its normal Plant Food effect.
Firebloom Queen is one of the strongest plants, being able to attack zombies with a fireball that will explode on contact in a 3x3 area. This attack is lobbed, so it will be very useful in worlds that block straight shots such as Kongfu World, Ancient Egypt and Dark Ages. Unlike most lobbed shots, Firebloom Queen's projectile cannot be deflected by Jester Zombies, making it useful against them.
Firebloom Queen's secondary attack (fire trail), is more suitable for slow moving targets such as Camel Zombies.
The Plant Food effect covers the lane Firebloom Queen is planted on, and the lanes adjacent to it, effectively having 3 Fire Peashooters use their Plant Food effect for the cost of 1 Plant Food.
In Frostbite Caves, this can be very helpful. It can destroy Troglobite's ice blocks, defeat Ice Weasels, and can heat up plants. In addition, using this behind Slider Tiles will also be very beneficial, as most zombies will be unable to reach it.
Be careful if you are going to use this plant with ice-based plants such as Freeze Mushroom and Winter Melon, as the fire-based attack will thaw out the enemy from being chilled. Also be weary when fighting Imp Dragon Zombies, as these imps have immunity to all fire-based attacks.
Be cautious if you are going to use this plant in Big Wave Beach, as the water will make both the secondary attack and the Plant Food effect useless, unless the said Plant Food effect is costumed. This also applies in Sky City, where its flame will not extend to the sky, and ends at the 3rd column.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Firebloom Queen.
- It is the third plant that has "queen" in its name. The first is Ice Queen Pea, and the second is Sunflower Queen.
- This is the only Chinese-exclusive instance of a plant with "queen" in the name.
- This is the only instance of a plant with this trait that appeared in a main series game.
- It, Carrot Missile Truck and Horse Bean are the only plants that cost 450 sun to plant.
- Coincidentally, all of them have mediocre recharges.
- It makes the same sound as the Pepper-pult when throwing fireballs, and the same sound as Fire Peashooter's Plant Food effect while putting down fire.
- It is the second Chinese-exclusive thawing plant. The first is Pitaya and the third is Match Flower Boxer.
- It can be frozen, and it still radiates a warming effect while frozen.
- However, it doesn't thaw plants while frozen.
- When it sets the tiles in front of it alight and there are one or more Match Flower Boxers on the tiles, it will set fire to the Match Flower Boxers' petals.
- When the player is trading Match Flower Boxer's Puzzle Pieces and orange rocks for Firebloom Queen's Puzzle Pieces, Laser Bean's Plant Food sound effect can be heard.