- For the plant in Plants vs. Zombies 2, see Fire Peashooter. For other uses, see Fire Pea (disambiguation).
Fire Peashooter is a Spawnable Plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. It was added in the Zomboss Down DLC update. It shoots fire peas instead of normal peas, which set the target on fire. Its attack is Fire Pea Cannon. It deals 13 impact damage, 28 critical damage, and then 5 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Shoots Zombies with flaming peas, which causes burning damage over time.
A Fire Peashooter has less than or equal to 65 health.
These go very well with Ice Peashooters, because in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, the Fire and Ice effects do not cancel each other out. Therefore, the zombies are constantly getting hurt by fire while their movement is being intercepted by ice.
- It and Bamboo Shoot are the only new plants from Plants vs. Zombies Adventures that appear in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare.
- When a player gets vanquished by this, it will say Fire Pea instead of Fire Peashooter. Similar things happen to Pea Repeater and Ice Peashooter.
- It is currently unavailable in the sequel.
- Despite not being a plantable plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, one appears in the Backyard Battleground to give a quest, which is to vanquish "8 Fire Zombies", which are fire variants of the zombie classes. It gives 2,500 coins and vanishes once the quest is completed.