Rumor has it that a Sunflower once went on a date with a Fire Pea...
Fire Flower ignites Zombies, dealing fire damage over time.
AI Health(GW2 only)
Flame Pulse is the primary weapon of Fire Flower; all facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The base close range damage per hit is 7 and the critical is 9.
- The max DPS at close range is 61.3.
- The base middle range damage per hit is 6 and the critical is 8.
- The max DPS at middle range is 55.0.
- The base long range damage per hit is 5 and the critical is 6.
- The max DPS at long range is 42.5.
- This weapon deals no splash damage.
- This weapon has a fire effect; when damage is dealt the fire activates on the target dealing 5 damage a second for 4 seconds.
- The ammo in a clip is 35.
- The reload time is 2.4 seconds.
- The projectile speed is medium.
- The weapon is full auto.
- The bloom is low.
The Fire Flower's primary weapon is the Flame Pulse. It deals slightly less damage than the Sun Pulse (6 to 8 impact and 7 to 9 critical) but compensates for this by dealing 4 fire damage over time every time she damages the enemy with her Flame Pulse.
Heal Beam allows the Sunflower to heal nearby plants.
Sunbeam plants the Sunflower down and shoots a powerful sunbeam that deals seven impact damage and eight critical damage.
With Heal Flower, the Sunflower deploys a Heal Flower that can heal all plants near it.
Rainbow Heal Beam
An alternate ability of Heal Beam, Rainbow Heal Beam does not do anything different from its normal ability; it is merely a cosmetic difference.
Solar Flare Beam
An alternate ability of Sunbeam, Solar Flare Beam is more powerful than Sunbeam and deals 10 impact damage and 12 critical damage. It has less ammo than Sunbeam and takes a bit longer to start shooting the beam.
Rainbow Heal Flower
Another alternate ability of Heal Flower, the Rainbow Heal Flower constantly gives out healing sun but gives out one at a time. Exclusive to Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
Flaming reload provides a quick way to improve reload speed.
Longer-burning petals create the ability to store extra ammo.
Damage is enhanced by the hotness!
The ability to ignite zombies and light them on fire has many uses, all may not be included below.
The Flame Pulse deals seven to ten damage at mid range and an additional twenty burn damage over four seconds after each hit, this gives the Fire Flower a very high damage profile for a Sunflower and unaware players may not notice this before it is too late, making the Fire Flower an ideal class if you are frequently forced into combat or being frantically pursued by enemies. The Fire Flower's afterburn ability can quite easily turn the tables in a one-on-one fight as the impact and burn damage can stack up an absurd amount of damage, allowing for more easier vanquishes. Most players do not think twice about engaging a Sunflower if they are healthy as Sunflowers are mostly considered as below-average in terms of strength and toughness. The Fire Flower, with proper skill can exploit this unwritten rule by using its above-average damage profile to score some extra vanquishes by taking enemies by surprise. Taking potshots at enemies by popping in and out of cover and moving erratically can compensate for the Fire Flower's below-average health of 110 and gives the Fire Flower a bigger presence in combat as enemies will be forced to choose between attacking it (and receiving a ton of burn damage) or ignoring it (and letting it continue attacking and harassing your teammates).
- ▲ The damage was increased by 2.
- ▲ The damage was increased by 10 to 20%.
- ▲ Increased all Sunflower Variants HP by 10
- The name may be a reference to the Fire Flower from the Mario series.
- The description is a double entendre, meaning it could be interpreted two ways. Either the Fire Pea and Sunflower are the biological parents of Fire Flower, or the aforementioned Sunflower was somehow set ablaze by the Fire Pea.
- In Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, her eyes are now fully yellow instead of just the pupils being yellow.