- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 9 (Chinese version).
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 9 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 9 is the ninth level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a regular level with an objective to have no more than 15 plants. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the E.M.Peach.
- This level consists of all the zombies the player has encountered in this world. In addition, there is an objective the player must follow, which makes this level a bit more difficult. Luckily, the player must only face one Robo-Cone Zombie with such minimals plants to be used. The player should bring along Blover to combat Bot Swarms and Jetpack Zombies. Finally, bringing area of effect plants should be used for the Shield Zombie.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||2 4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|8||1 5 3||First flag; 400%/7 Plant Food; Bot Swarm!|
|10||2 4 1 3 5||None|
|11||None||100% Plant Food|
|13||2 2 4 4||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|15||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|16||2 4||None||Final wave|
- Required plants:
- Plant at least three Twin Sunflowers on Power Tiles. You must take advantage using Power Tiles. Do as you normally do at first, but plant defensive plants quicker.
- An ambush along with the appearance of Robo-Cone Zombie and Shield Zombie often makes you lose your lawn mowers if you do not plant defensive plants before. Now, feed Plant Food on one of three Twin Sunflowers to plant one column of Winter Melons/Snapdragons and Citrons/Laser Beans, then dig up all the Twin Sunflowers. Use a Blover if there are too many Jetpack Zombies.
- Another good choice is using Cherry Bomb on the machined zombies. Use it if you lost all of your defensive plants.
- *: Removed
How would you rate Far Future - Day 9's difficulty?