Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 7 (Chinese version).
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 7 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 7 is the seventh level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. There are eight Power Tiles. When this level is finished for the first time, the player receives a note from the zombies.
This level has lots of Bot Swarm ambushes, as well as a large abundance or zombies to deal with. Blover should be included in a set up to easily deal with Jetpack Zombies. However, if the player reacts in time, Blover can also stop a Bot Swarm. Robo-Cone Zombies can be difficult to deal with, as they have an enormous amount of health. Bringing Citron or other powerful plants will help. Power Tiles are plenty on the lawn, so using them should be taken into account.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||2 4||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|8||1 3 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|9||2 4||None||First flag|
|10||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|11||2 4 2 4||None|
|12||None||100% Plant Food|
|14||1 3 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||1 3 5||None|
|17||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|18||1 3 5||Bot Swarm!, final flag|
- Suggested plants
- Plant sun-producing plants. Try do delay the zombies by using Iceberg Lettuces against them while you take the time to plant one column of Citrons. It is a powerful plant, as its plasma balls deal 40 normal damage shots. However, its only big problem is that it takes a long time to reload its projectile, and it does not deal with splash damage. To prevent this, plant another column of Laser Beans to deal with the zombies behind the front most zombie to weaken them. Citrons can be overpowered against the Robo-Cone Zombie alone.
- Do not forget to use a Blover to kill the Jetpack Zombies if there are too many of them.
- Take advantage of Power Tiles. Focus on delaying the zombies in order to create your army.
- Suggested plants:
- Begin with planting Sunflowers and Twin Sunflowers. Kill first zombies with Potato Mine. Then dig out Sunflowers and plant Twin Sunflowers instead.
- Now, you have 5 Twin Sunflowers. Plant Pea Pods in the row with red Power Tiles, Melon-pults in the row with blue Power Tiles, and Tall-nuts in the row with yellow Power Tiles. No matter when and in which order you will plant them, but try to have at least one Pea pod in each row before the Robo-Cone Zombie appearance. Plant Potato Mine in the lane in witch Robo-Cone Zombie is and you may need 3-headed Pea Pod to deal with him. You should try to kill the Buckethead Zombie with Potato Mine, or upgrade your Pea Pod.
- When you receive the first Plant Food, use it on Twins Sunflowers, but make sure to feed this one that is planted on Power Tile. It will give you 500 additional sun, so try to plant Melon-Pult. Keep upgrading your Pea Pods.
- When the first Bot Swarm appear, you will probably have at least 2-headed Pea Pod in each row, and 2-3 Tall-nuts. Plant more Melon-pults when possible.
- Use the second Plant Food on Twin Sunflowers again. You should have 4-5 Melon-pults now, so you need to focus on upgrading Pea Pods.
- Before the last wave, you need at least 4-headed Pea Pods in each lane, 5 Melon-pults and 5 Tall-nuts. Save your Plant Food until you will receive another one and most of the zombies from the last wave will be on screen.
- When the last wave comes, use your Plant Food on Melon-pults that are planted on Power Tiles. It ends with most of the zombies eliminated.
- Finish the last Robo-Cone Zombies with 5-headed Pea Pods. You can use Potato Mines to finish the level faster.
The main idea of this strategy is to plant Sunflowers and Twin Sunflowers, then Pea Pods, Tall-nuts, Melon-pults and repeat it until you have 5 Melon-pults, 5 Twin Sunflowers, 5 Tall-nuts and all Pea Pods maxed out. This setup does not need Blover.
+Twin Sunflower(or Primal Sunflower)
1.Plant four Twin Sunflowers or Primal Sunflowers in four Power Tiles(green and red)
2.Use Celery Stalker to attack zombies
3.If some Jetpack Zombies arrive,use Blover to kill them instant.Then,plant Laser Bean in the yellow Power Tiles to attack
4.Then when the first flag arrive,use Plant Food on Laser Bean to attack the Robo-Cones.
5.Plant the Winter Melons on the blue Power Tiles and use Blover to blow the Ambush Bug Bot Imps
6.The final flag comes,use Plant Food to both Winter Melon and Laser Bean to kill the Robo-Cone Zombies and replace the Celery Stalkers with Wall-nut First Aid
- The note the player gets references the common error on the internet that goes Error 404: page not found.