- For the international version of the level, see Far Future - Day 6.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 6 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 6 is the sixth level of Far Future in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the normal mode of this level, the player has to beat Future Zombies at level 1.
With the given plants, the player has a counter for every zombie in the level. Sunflower provides some sun to the player and Peashooter can defeat early zombies. However, there are no plants like Potato Mine given to deal with early zombies efficiently, so Peashooter will have to work. Wall-nut will help the player protect plants. Bonk Choy should be used alongside Wall-nut for efficient use, and in dealing with both Jetpack Zombies and Shield Zombies. However, Blover will easily get rid of Jetpack Zombies, while Laser Bean should help with Shield Zombies. The player should also note the Power Tiles. The plants given are mostly for one lane Plant Food abilities, so using Sunflower on these Power Tiles are recommended.
- Plant at least two columns of Sunflowers. When a zombie comes, plant a Bonk Choy to deal with it. Protect it with Wall-nuts.
- Plant one or two column(s) of Laser Beans, one column of Bonk Choys and Wall-nuts. If there are too many Jetpack Zombies, use Blover to take care of them. Remember to plant on Power Tiles.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat the zombies at level 2 or above.
As the plants locked are not as effective, plants definitely should be upgraded before playing the level, though upgrading Laser Bean will not be easy.
- As the plants in this level are locked, after upgrading the plants, do as what you did in normal mode.
- Previously, the level did not have any Robo-Cone Zombies