- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 6 (Chinese version).
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 6 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
With the given plants, the player has a counter for every zombie in the level. Sunflower provides some sun to the player and Peashooter can defeat early zombies. However, there are no plants like Potato Mine given to deal with early zombies efficiently, so Peashooter will have to work. Wall-nut will help the player protect plants. Bonk Choy should be used alongside Wall-nut for efficient use, and in dealing with both Jetpack Zombies and Shield Zombies. However, Blover will easily get rid of Jetpack Zombies, while Laser Bean should help with Shield Zombies. The player should also note the Power Tiles. The plants given are mostly for one lane Plant Food abilities, so using Sunflower on these Power Tiles are recommended.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|5||2 4 3||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|7||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|8||1 5 3 1 2 3 4 5 2 4||None||First flag|
|10||1 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|11||2 4 2 4||None|
|12||None||100% Plant Food|
|13||1 2 4 5||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|14||2 4 3||None|
|15||None||100% Plant Food|
|16||1 2 3 4 5 1 3 5||None||Final flag|
- Plant at least two columns of Sunflowers. When a zombie comes, plant a Bonk Choy to deal with it. Protect it with Wall-nuts.
- Plant one or two column(s) of Laser Beans, one column of Bonk Choys and Wall-nuts. If there are too many Jetpack Zombies, use Blover to take care of them. Remember to plant on Power Tiles.