- For the international version of the level, see Far Future - Day 5.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 5 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 5 is the fifth level of Far Future in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a All by Oneself level. It introduces Robo-Cone Zombie to the player. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
In the normal mode of this level, the player has to beat Future Zombies at level 1.
This level is quite easy, considering that it is a tutorial level. The player must remember to keep moving the mine cart, as they only have one plant to defend themselves in this level.
- As the tutorial showed you, you must move the minecart with only one plant in it to defeat all the zombies. Its damage will be much stronger, and its speed is also faster, so you can beat all of them very easily.
- Defeat as many zombies as you can to upgrade your plant. Deal with the weak ones first, and focus on ones with Plant Food to get Plant Food which you can then use to focus defeating the Robo-Cone Zombie bosses.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat the zombies at level 2 or above.
This level is still easy, considering that projectiles deal ten times as much damage as they normally do.
- This uses the exact same strategy you would do in a normal All by Oneself level. Remember to avoid the missiles, focus on the bosses, as they are tougher now, along with this level having four flags in total.