- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 4 (Chinese version).
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 4 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 4 is the fourth level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Sun Bombs level. This is the first Sun Bombs level of Far Future, as well as the intended first of the game. In this level, the player cannot bring any sun-producing plants with them, and sun will fall from the sky with a purple color. If the player taps it before it reaches the ground, it will explode and deal 500 damage per shot to zombies and damage any plant within a 3x3 area. If it lands on the lawn, it changes back to its yellow color and the player is able to collect it like normal sun. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks Terror from Tomorrow, the Endless Zone of Far Future.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: You know how sometimes suns are bombs?
Crazy Dave: This is one of these times!
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- Day 4 is the first Sun Bombs level, so remember that:
- If the player attempts to collect sun immediately, they will explode, instead of being collected. They must wait until they stop falling to collect them.
- They should use only Sun Bombs on zombies, not on their plants.
- If the player uses too much Sun Bombs, they will not be able to plant any plants. Also, do not collect too much sun, because there is a balance between sun and Sun Bombs.
- Overall, this level is quite easy.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||2 4 3||None|
|7||1 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|8||1 2 3 4 5||None||First flag|
|9||1 3 2||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|10||3 5 4||None|
|11||1 1 3 3 5 5||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|13||2 1||None||100% Plant Food|
|15||3||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||2 2 4 4 2 4 1 2 3 4 5||None||Final flag|
- Required plants:
- Collect sun in the first stage. Plant offensive plants on the leftmost side. Always remember to take advantage of Power Tiles. Kill the zombies with Potato Mines so you don't have to waste sun on Sun Bombs.
- After the first flag, if you have finished planting, use Sun Bombs more regularly. Remember to not use Sun Bombs when they are near your plants. Shield Zombies will be attacked by Laser Beans and Jetpack Zombies will be blown away by Blovers. You will never have any trouble when you reach the last flag if you use Sun Bombs.
- If there are only few plants left, use Sun Bombs as an advantage to destroy the zombies.
- Sun Beans can be used to increase sun without the need for sun bombs.
- Day 4 is the first Brain Buster level in Far Future.
- The level is replicated in Gem Jam Epic Quest - Step 4.
- *: Removed