- For the international version of the level, see Far Future - Day 3.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 3 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 3 is the third level of Far Future in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Sun Bombs level. Tile Turnip is showcased in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the normal mode of this level, the player has to beat Future Zombies at level 1.
- This is the first Sun Bombs level. The player should remember that they must wait until the Sun Bombs turn to normal sun upon their fall, though they should use the Sun Bombs on zombies to deal damage to them.
- Since it is a Sun Bomb level, it is recommended to take cheap plants like Potato Mine, Iceberg Lettuce, and Puff-shroom until you get enough sun to get better offensive plants such as Coconut Cannon, Winter Melon, Melon-pult, and Citron.
- Remember that there are Shield Zombies as well, so take Laser Bean or Snapdragon to take them out. Jetpack Zombies and the other zombies shouldn't cause much of a problem.
- Remember that your sun supply is very limited, so don't plant expensive plants if it does not have splash damage due to the fact that zombies may come in faster than you can plant your plants. As a last resort, use Sun Bombs to defeat Zombies, however do this only as a last resort as the method isn't very reliable because of the random sun spawn.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat the zombies at level 2 or above.
Powerful plants or level 2 plants should be brought, especially cheap plants and those can penetrate multiple targets at a time to deal with the Shield Zombies, as the zombies have more health. Sun Bombs can still be used for bonus damage.
- Do as what you did to complete easy mode, but it is recommended to use cheap but powerful attack plants or Level 2 attack plants instead.