The placement of mold colonies and Power Tiles make this level very unique. The zombies are also dangerous and can easily cause mayhem if powerful plants are not used. There are not many plantable spots to begin with either. Fortunately, there is an adaquate Plant Food supply. The player should use plant food whenever the zombies are about to go into the player's house. Plant Food on Snapdragon, Cold Snapdragon, Ghost Pepper, Laser Bean, Citron, and Homing Thistle are the handiest because as they are area-of-effect plants, the Plant Food effects can take up quite a lot of weaker zombies and damage the mechanical zombies. Usage of Power Tiles will be put to the test to win this level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|2||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||2 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||1 5 2 3 4 2 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||2 4||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||1 5 3||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||3 2 4||None||Final flag|
The Power of Three
- Created by Moon Snail
- Place a Shrinking Violet, Shadow-shroom and Iceberg Lettuce on the triangle tiles.
- When you boost these, start with Shrinking Violet.
- Use Blover whenever Blastronauts or Jetpacks appear. Iceberg Lettuce doesn't affect them.
- This is the only level where mold colonies are in a different pattern than in columns.
- It is also the only level where Tile Turnip cannot be planted, since the mold colonies occupy all tiles that are not power tiles.
- It is the only Sun Bombs level that has an additional objective, with the additional objective here being the mold colonies.
- *: Removed