With the combination of the low sun given and dangerous zombies, this is a very difficult level to overcome. Using E.M.Peach and Blover during the level can help, but this also means less sun for setting up defenses. In addition, there are very unexpected Bot Swarm attacks on the first column every wave.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||4 2||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||1 2 4 5 3 1 5 2 4||First flag; 100% Plant Food; Bot Swarm!|
|5||1 2 3 4 5 3||None|
|6||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||2 4||Second flag; Bot Swarm!|
|10||1 2 3 4 5 3||None||100% Plant Food|
|11||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|12||2 4||Final flag; Bot Swarm!|
- Created by BF10
Do not edit without my permission!
- If you do have it, you may replace Banana Launchers with Missile Toes. Imitating E.M.Peach and Chili Bean is also useful. I recommend that you upgrade Banana Launcher to level 2 first to cheapen them.
- Plant Banana Launchers on the first, third, and fifth row on the first column. This leaves about 500 sun for E.M.Peaches, Chili Beans, and Blovers.
- Priortize any high health zombies or groups, you may need to use Plant Food if zombies overwhelm you. Chili Beans can help destroy any zombies that sneak by. Do not use Chili Beans against robot zombies or you will lose 50 sun.
- Blover if there are too much Jetpack Zombies.
- When the "A HUGE WAVE OF ZOMBIES ARE APPROCHING" message appears, prepare your Blover and plant it when "Bot Swarm!" appears. If you mess up once, use an E.M.Peach and deal with the Bug Bot Imps quickly. Do not mess up twice, or you will spend too much sun.
Created by Yuanyc06
- Required plants:
- Plant a Spring Bean on any tile of the leftmost column and let's start.
- Use Blover to clear out the first a few waves of Disco Jetpack Zombies, but since only one Plant Food is given at the beginning, don't use it too early. Wait until the first wave of Mecha-Football Zombies appear, then use the Spring Bean - Blover combo to clear out the entire lawn. A new Plant Food is received then.
- Prepare for the Blover when "A HUGE WAVE OF ZOMBIES ARE APPROACHING!" is shown, and plant it immediately when "BOT SWARM!" is shown to blow away the falling Bug Bot Imps. If you miss the shot, then plant an E.M.Peach to disable the Bug Bot Imps, and use Primal Potato Mine and Cherry Bomb to get rid of them.
- Continue like the steps above. Note that for each wave, you can use the Primal Potato Mine to kill the single and very fast Rally Zombie, thus maximally delay the use of your Plant Food.
- The Plant Foods received during the level should just be enough to complete this level. No premium content and lawn mower needed.
Moon Snail's strategy
- Required plants:
- Fill the first and third columns with Electric Blueberries, the second column with Celery Stalkers, and the fourth with nuts.
- You shouldn't have to do much else aside from boost some EBs in the back to make sure they don't get eaten by imps. Just let your blueberries zap away the zombies.
- An Awesome Winning Strategy for All Players that have at least passed Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 5 (See my Strategy on Neon Mixtape Tour Day 5 if you haven't beat it)
- Created by Comicboss4000
Required plants :
- Place one Rotobaga on Column 5, Row 3
- Place five Wall-nuts on the whole first column.
- Place Celery Stalkers in the rest of the tiles until you have only 250 sun left.
During the level
- Use Cherry Bomb only if things get very rough, like Mecha-Football Zombies or Disco-tron 3000s getting in the first column. Otherwise, do not waste Cherry Bomb.
- You might lose your Rotobaga during the level, but now just let the Celery Stalkers do their work. You should lose only one or no lawnmowers.
- Created by MartinUWH
- Plant Wall-nuts in the first and fourth columns.
- Plant Electric Blueberries in the second and third columns.
By Infinity Penguin45
Plants you need:
Plant 1 column of Chard Guards in the back row, then place 1 column of Primal Peashooters in the 2nd row. Then plant 1 column of Explode-O-Nuts in the 3rd row. And then 1 spring Bean on the 4th column bottom row.
Don't waste the Blovers! When the Disco Trons come out wait until there are lots of Disco Jetpacks, then use the first Blover. The normal zombies are enough for the Primal Peashooters to handle, but when things get too tough use the Spring Bean and Blover Combo. When it says Bot Swarm use the Chard Guard with the Blover to get rid of those pesky Bots! You only need 1 Spring Bean and it's alright on the final wave to loose or launch a couple of Lawn Mowers.
- *: Removed