- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 23 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 23 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 23 is the twenty-third level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. In this level, the player cannot have more than 15 plants on the lawn and spend no more than 2250 sun. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
The two objectives in this level can make this very difficult. To start, the player is only allowed to have 15 plants on the lawn at once, or three columns of plants. It is recommended to use these in the back, as all the Power Tiles are located in the back, in a span of 3 columns too. Due to the nature of the zombies in this level, area-of-effect plants are perfect for this level. Using plants like Snapdragon are highly recommended, especially with the presence of Shield Zombie.
The second objective does not let the player exceed 2250 sun to be used. This can impact a strategy for powerful plants, as they tend to cost more. Instead, using cheaper plants is what the player should do.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|6||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|11||100% Plant Food; Bot Swarm!|
|13||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|14||Final flag; Bot Swarm!|
- Suggested plants
- Plant one column of Sun-shrooms on Power Tiles. Now, use Puff-shrooms to kill the typical zombies. It will disappear after a minute.
- Plant one column of Snapdragons and Wall-nuts. You should only use 1000 sun left right now and you will not be able to plant another plant now. Remember to plant on Power Tiles.
- Dig a Sun-shroom to let you use an E.M.Peach or a Blover to make this level easier. Now you should have no trouble for those zombies. Use Plant Food to make your plants more effective against the machines.