- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 21 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 21 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 21 is the twenty-first level of Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. In this level, the player must produce at least 5000 sun and never have more than 16 plants. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
This level can be frustrating given the conditions to win. First of all, there can only be 16 plants at once. Using Infi-nut is great for this level, as it can provide a whole column of protection for one plant. This objective also is detrimental to the player with the zombies present. Many flying threats appear, so Blover is recommended to use. In addition, beware the Robo-Cone Zombies and the Disco-tron 3000s, as they will be difficult to defeat with only 16 plants.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|8||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||3||First flag; Bot Swarm!|
|11||1 3 5||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|13||2||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||None||100% Plant Food|
|18||1 2 3 4 5 2 4||Final flag; Bot Swarm!|
- Suggested plants
- First, plant two columns of Twin Sunflowers. Then plant Magnifying Grasses on Power Tiles. You should be able to plant only two more plants right now.
- When a Disco-tron 3000 appears, just stun it by using an E.M.Peach and blow away Jetpack Zombies. Use Plant Food on Twin Sunflowers to produce more sun.
- Overall, you only need to do two of those things. Keep going until the end and this level will be easy for you.