- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 2 (Chinese version).
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 2 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
The player must deal with the Shield Zombie, which will block projectile shots for a short amount of time, and repeatedly put up its shield over and over again. The player is required to use the newly acquired Laser Bean to combat this, but cheaper plants that do damage without projectiles like Snapdragon are more effective.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|4||None||100% Plant Food|
|5||2 4 3||None|
|6||1 5||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|7||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|8||4 4 5 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|10||1 1 2 2||None|
|11||1 3 5 2 4||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|12||1 3 5 2 4||None||Final flag|
- Required plants:
- Plant two columns of sun-producing plants (one if you chose the Twin Sunflower). Do as what you would do in every stage.
- Plant at least one column of Laser Beans and on Power Tiles. Then, a Shield Zombie will approach. Its special ability is it can create a force field that absorbs 60 normal damage shots to protect the zombies. Therefore, the Laser Bean will shoot through it and be able to attack Shield Zombie as well as other zombies behind it. If you use projectile plants, they may be able to destroy the force field, but after that, the Shield Zombie will create another force field, making it difficult to defeat it.
- A Bonk Choy can also attack through the force field, so use them along Laser Bean, then plant a defensive plant in front of it. The level will be very easy if you do so.
- Do not forget to take advantage of the Power Tiles, as they are very useful even later in the level.
- Created by Pinkgirl234
- Occupy every tile in the first and second column by planting Sunflowers.
- Plant a few columns (preferably two) of Bloomerangs and Kernel-pults.
- When things start to get a bit tough, plant Bonk Choys and Repeaters. They will help in dealing with zombies that come in large numbers.
- Plant Iceberg Lettuces as well. Give them Plant Food when the zombies arrive in large numbers so that the Iceberg Lettuces may freeze them in place, thus allowing your plants to quickly beat the zombies and as well as giving you the opportunity to strengthen your defense.