- For the international version of the level, see Far Future - Day 1.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 1 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Far Future - Day 1 is the first level of Far Future in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Jetpack Zombie is introduced in this level. The player will get a tutorial about Power Tiles, the environment modifier of Far Future. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks Blover.
In the normal mode of this level, the player has to beat Future Zombies at level 1.
Penny: We've traveled to a future world dominated by machinery!
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: That means my pot can be repaired!
Crazy Dave: Hey, what happened to the lawn? It's so glowly!
Penny: I'm detecting an array of Power Tiles on the space-lawn.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
Being the first level in this world, it is an easy level, and various strategies will do to defeat the level. The player should be careful of the Jetpack Zombies because they can fly past their defenses.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||1 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||1 3 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||None||100% Plant Food|
|10||1 3 5 1 2 3 4 5||None||Final flag|
- The dialogue is slightly different from the international version.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat the zombies at level 2 or above.
Powerful plants or level 2 plants should be brought, as the zombies have more health. However, the level can still be easy.
- Do as what you did to complete Easy Mode, but it is recommended to use powerful attack plants or Level 2 attack plants instead.