- For the Chinese version of the level, see Far Future - Day 19 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Far Future - Day 19 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
This level contains some dangerous zombies, such as the Robo-Cone Zombie, the Disco-tron 3000, and the Gargantuar Prime. Blover should be used to deal with the Jetpack Zombie and its counterpart summoned by the Disco-tron 3000. Using powerful plants should help. In addition, the player should not forget about Sun Bomb's ability to explode and damage zombies. Use this to combat dangerous zombies. Finally, Power Tiles are helpful in this level because of how they are designed.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|5||1 2 4 5||None|
|7||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||1 5 3||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|13||None||100% Plant Food|
|15||1 2 3 4 5||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|17||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|18||1 3||None||Final flag|
- Required plants:
- Plant one Winter Melon in each lane. Then, plant Laser Beans and Citrons on the Power Tiles. Remember to create a balance between sun and Sun Bombs.
- A Gargantuar Prime comes. You can use Sun Bombs on it or use an E.M.Peach. Kill it fast before it shoots lasers. Use Blovers to blow away Jetpack Zombies.
- Luckily, there are not any Shield Zombies to protect Gargantuar Primes, so do not worry about it. It will be cheap.
- You can also choose the Sun Bean and the Puff-shroom if needed.
- The level actually contains two flags, although the Progress bar displays one.
- This is the only Sun Bombs level that Robo-Cone Zombie and Gargantuar Prime appears in.
- Because of this fact, the player can only get the Sun Damaged achievement in this level.